Lumia 620 and Launch date?

venkatv21

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Any idea about the price of Lumia 620 and its launch date in Bangalore?

and i hope Micromax Canvas A116 HD doesnt get launch before tht,. becoz its veryy impressive than the Lumia phones (atleast for its specifications).

Regards
V

tkin

Back to school!!
First week of february, comparing Lumia 620 to Macromax is like comparing a .... with a ....
I can't some up with a comparison, someone help me :-?

clmlbx

Technomancer
As heard/ rumored it will cost under 15K most probably 13.5K .. I believe it's very good, should grab it if your budget is 15K . As to my knowledge android below 15K are not good. You can't enjoy all gems of android below that budget

R2K

In the Zone
Only worth it if its below 15k. Burning more than that on a windows phone is just plain stupid.

First week of february, comparing Lumia 620 to Macromax is like comparing a .... with a ....

Yup its hard to even compare both of them :D

Shah

Cyborg Agent

It's like comparing a desi air-pistol with an M16.

nikufellow

In the zone
so you guys want a dual core krait (+adreno 305) device to be priced at 15k and are of the opinion that if at all it comes around 20k its not a steal but a fail !
epic i must add -_-

guru_urug

iGoogle
Wont be an epic fail if it were at 20k, but certainly a lot less compelling. Nokia needs to create a splash if they have any hope of regaining lost market, especially with a new a OS with a lacking app store. They need to take a leaf out of Google's book, I mean the nexus 4 retails at the same price in the US and its got 2GB RAM, Quad core S4pro Krait, adreno 320, 4.7 inch screen and the latest Android updates for quite a while.
I know that WP8 doesnt need a lot of RAM, but 512MB is still not good enough. If it sells at 13-14k then it will be a huge success, at 18-20k it will be a decent option, though personally Id still choose the L9 in the same range.

tkin

Back to school!!
so you guys want a dual core krait (+adreno 305) device to be priced at 15k and are of the opinion that if at all it comes around 20k its not a steal but a fail !
epic i must add -_-
And that 1300mah battery with that, its a good set, but it sells in malaysia for about 12k INR, if it costs 20k here we will fill ripped off, that's why people who are informed won't buy it at 20k, make it 15k and it'll sell faster than cakes.

Top Bottom