Lowbudget Good MP3+FM phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Friends,

Can you please suggest any phone with Good MP3 and FM (memory should be upgrade able)

Some of my list

W200
C138 (or something)
New Moto Flip 330 (or something)

please quote price here if you know? Also suggest any other decent loud volume with good battery phone.

Thanks

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
go for any thing from sony or nokia .... dont go for samsung, moto or lg .... their low end fones suck bad

K

krazyfrog

^^ Don't worry. I'm here:). Although i must say low end phones aren't my cup of tea. They just aren't good enough. So thats why i'll suggest instead of buying a new low end phone, buy a feature rich second hand phone. It'll come within your budget (which you forgot to mention in your post) and give you a good amount of feature. Try finding a used 6230/6230i or K750i.
But if you must buy a new one, then W200 will probably be your best bet.

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
^^ Don't worry. I'm here:). Although i must say low end phones aren't my cup of tea. They just aren't good enough. So thats why i'll suggest instead of buying a new low end phone, buy a feature rich second hand phone. It'll come within your budget (which you forgot to mention in your post) and give you a good amount of feature. Try finding a used 6230/6230i or K750i.
But if you must buy a new one, then W200 will probably be your best bet.

Any 2nd hand market where can I get this phone. I am looking for W800i. Is any where near by you have 2nd hand market where I can buy this?

K

krazyfrog

^^ No. But you can try asking your friends who might have one they want to sell. Or their friends. Or you can enquire at shops near you if they sell used phones.

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
get a 2nd hand k750i or a new one for arnd 9.4k....
or get a 3220... i think it has fm...
To Krazy, Pathiks and K750i users

Is K750i have low Ring Tone/mp3/FM voice that one can miss Call On Busy Street/Market

Joystick is such a Big problem that we can not solve it and is it occur 2-3 times in month and each time we have to see Tech or we can do it at home (after warranty period/ with warranty period as SE service center Far away from my City)

Camera Protection cover get loosed after year or so that it get open even when you put it in to Jeans or Small Pocket trouser?

Can any one Flash it to Increase over all sound and cam Quality?

Recently I read that new Software makes K750i sound quality worst than ever and it sound like 2-3k range Nokia Phone?

Do we get same headphone as SE used to give with W810i/W800i (as the shape is perfect for my ears!)

Please reply soon.

K

krazyfrog

^^ One of my friends friend owns a K750i that is nearly a year old. The speaker volume is sufficient and actually better than my QD. His joystick is slightly numb but not completely dead. Camera cover still works fine and haven't yet got loose or anything. He has not upgrade his firmware even once, so no idea what changes it'll make, good or bad. No idea what advantages/disadvantages flashing brings. And finally, you don't get HPM-70 headset with K750i, but instead the regular one.

Pathik

Google Bot
The volume is good.. Clearer n better than my qd.. The keypad probs depend on ur usage.. The firmware updates r not buggy .. And u get the normal se headfones.. Btw also consider 5300/6233/5500

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
^^ One of my friends friend owns a K750i that is nearly a year old. The speaker volume is sufficient and actually better than my QD. His joystick is slightly numb but not completely dead. Camera cover still works fine and haven't yet got loose or anything. He has not upgrade his firmware even once, so no idea what changes it'll make, good or bad. No idea what advantages/disadvantages flashing brings. And finally, you don't get HPM-70 headset with K750i, but instead the regular one.

Thanks for reply Friends,

Is K750i volume (MP3/FM/Ringtone) = W800i (as frind have one and I know the volume level)

While compare to W800i, K750i don't have Flight Mode : what it is?

Can I get original SE HPM-70 headset seperatly @ what price
Even Mem card is just 64 mb what is price for 512mb mem card?

K

krazyfrog

K750i volume is same as that of W800i.
Flight mode is a profile in which the phone switches off the network part but keeps the other functions which do not require network running. This is especially useful in flights (hence the name) where usage of radio devices is banned. Upon activating flight mode, you can safely use your phone for purposes such as listening to music, etc. You cannot make and recieve calls and sms or use gprs while in flight mode. Some phones also don't allow the usage of bluetooth and wi-fi while in flight mode.
HPM-70 can be purchased separately. 1gb memory stick pro duo costs 960 bucks.

Pathik

Google Bot
in flight mode all the sim services are deactivated....
but afaik most fones allow the use of BT/IR/WIFI in flight mode...

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
K750i volume is same as that of W800i.
Flight mode is a profile in which the phone switches off the network part but keeps the other functions which do not require network running. This is especially useful in flights (hence the name) where usage of radio devices is banned. Upon activating flight mode, you can safely use your phone for purposes such as listening to music, etc. You cannot make and recieve calls and sms or use gprs while in flight mode. Some phones also don't allow the usage of bluetooth and wi-fi while in flight mode.
HPM-70 can be purchased separately. 1gb memory stick pro duo costs 960 bucks.

Thanks Krazy and pathiks,

Easy defination for FlightMode

Whats the cost of Original Sony HPM-70, can I have warranty for Headset and Mem card?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
flight mode will deactivate all the transreceivers including bluetooth/ir etc. it'll be just like ur plain hdd/flash memory based media players. it was possible to access the filesystem of the k750i which had cid36 protection (older generation). but newer generation phones are cid49 which hasnt been completely hacked into. so if u buy a new phone, chances of customisation are minimal, unless some genius cracks it completely. there exists a method but its not guaranteed.

secondly, the newer phones (the very latest ones, i dunno if they are in indian shelves) come wid r1db firmware wid a cripled megabass. other than that its absolutely fine. so if u get a phone wid older firmware DO NOT update the firmware.

hpm70 should cost you ~1200 bucks.... u get a warranty card wid original mem stick pro duo.

u can go in for w200i. but if u can spend upto ~7.4k haf a look at SE Z550i.

Pathik

Google Bot
yeah hpm70 goes for 1.2k....
btw infra flight mode doesnt disable BT/IR in all mobile fones....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom