Low cost ssd

I was thnkng of buying a low cost ssd just for experience. . 20gb would be enough fr me. . though 32gb or 64gb would b great if price is very low. .

Pls suggest if you know one. . .

tkin

Back to school!!
20GB? What will you do with that? Win 7+pagefile will alone take 15GB+, you need 60GB atleast.

OCZ Vertex Plus OCZSSD2-1VTXPL60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD (This one's better)

Kingston 64GB SSDNow V100 Series SV100S2/64G 2.5" SATA II Internal Solid State Drive SSD

guru_urug

iGoogle
Id suggest the sandforce controller based OCZ Agility 3 60GB ssd. Very good value for the performance it offers

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Id suggest the sandforce controller based OCZ Agility 3 60GB ssd. Very good value for the performance it offers

but he wants low cost ;)

Agility3 is one of the cheapest SSD that is terrific VFM but most will go for the cheaper Kingston drive.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
then just grab the cheapest SSD you can find at Flipkart. in other PC shops price will be bit less. But remember you'll be wasting money that way.

sukesh1090

Adam young
@op,
sam is right in that, if you buy a cheapest one because you want to buy a ssd then you are absolutely wasting your money.so better don't buy our buy a better one.

tkin

Back to school!!
As I had said earlier, suppose you have a 30GB SSD, most you can use will be 25GB from that, win 7 will take 12-15GB(installation+pagefile), where will you put your programs now? Also you won't be able to use system restore cause it takes 5GB easily.

Right now, with a moderate no. of programs, 55GB is being used on the C Drive in my PC.

Top Bottom