Looking to purchase PC monitor for 15000

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So after 7 and half years of rigorous usage, my benq monitor has passed away. i am now looking for a monitor on an urgent basis.

1. Budget?
15000. Can extend it to 16000 if it is worth it.
2. Display type and size?
24 inch
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
For movies and occasional gaming, also do a lot of office work, so should be easy on the eyes
4. Types and number of ports required?
DVI, HDMI is a must
5. Preferred choice of brand?
Benq, LG, Lenovo
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
LG 24MP88HV(Saw this in the other thread)
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Monitor is on for about 10 hours atleast daily.Looking for a durable one.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So it turns out that my graphics card supports display port as well. would prefer hdmi or dvi with display port as option. Also few dell monitors look good. any suggestions

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey minion, Many thanks for your response. Few questions. How is the quality of the panel. Does it have any light bleeding issue. Is it worthwhile for watching movies and games

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hey minion, Many thanks for your response. Few questions. How is the quality of the panel. Does it have any light bleeding issue. Is it worthwhile for watching movies and games

Panel is awesome with good colour reproduction and is bright I think this wouldn't have any light bleeding issue this is one of the best 1080p monitor LG offers

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Panel is awesome with good colour reproduction and is bright I think this wouldn't have any light bleeding issue this is one of the best 1080p monitor LG offers
Where to get it for 15k? It's almost 17k on Amazon, it depot and lgbrandstore

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thanks for your help minion. I guess LG had increased the prices of their products a month ago..Will wait and see if i can get a good price

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks for your help minion. I guess LG had increased the prices of their products a month ago..Will wait and see if i can get a good price
I am waiting for Diwali discount now. Last month on Amazon freedom sale it was on sale for 15.5k and extra discount on SBI debit/credit card, so it was coming around 13.8k I guess.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I am waiting for Diwali discount now. Last month on Amazon freedom sale it was on sale for 15.5k and extra discount on SBI debit/credit card, so it was coming around 13.8k I guess.
Unfortunately I need to purchase this week itself. Hoping I can get a good price by luck

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

There is a chance for light bleeding . You will come to know only after you test it. I had bought the same model last year and had to return it due light bleeding. Not saying every unit will have it. Hopefully you will get a good piece. Be sure to check.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
There is a chance for light bleeding . You will come to know only after you test it. I had bought the same model last year and had to return it due light bleeding. Not saying every unit will have it. Hopefully you will get a good piece. Be sure to check.
Thanks for the heads up.. Didn't realise it varies sometimes with the product.

Will test this on priority

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Which model did you buy after returning this one?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Which model did you buy after returning this one?
I bought BenQ GW2470H . It's VA panel monitor. To be honest , it's a downgrade compared to the LG one w.r.t the colors. But the black levels and 2 HDMI ports(plus a VGA port) were a must for me. Cheaper IPS Panels tend to have some amount of light bleeding according to few ppl I spoke.

Note: Amazon first gave a replacement option of the same model but the seller sent a different model. Amazon then gave a full refund.

Top Bottom