Looking to build a powerful pc - Some parts from America?

Xamanus

Journeyman
Hi,

Im looking to build a powerful work pc for back testing trading softwares and gaming. My cousin is coming from america, was just wondering what parts could he get for from there. (small which he could carry, graphic card? )

Note: Never ever bought a desktop. this is first time.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: Mainly Algorithm trading and gaming to - games like GTA5, Cities skylines, New cod / battlefield.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans: Undecided, parts in america will be cheaper? 50k-1lack, could stretch if worth it

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans: Yes? Most games will?

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans: 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?

Ans: SSD IS MUST :D 500gb+ should be enough

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: Yes will require 2 or 3 monitors ( will be buying tv to, so that can be used as 3rd monitor? ) Main screen full hd. Will buy new monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans: Brand new desktop

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans: Within a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

Ans: No, first time, Any referral who to go

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?

Ans: Mumbai - south side, open to online to, just need some one to build it for me.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: What parts can i buy from america?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -110K

Intel Core i5 7600K -18000,
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro -16000,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(8GBx2) 3000Mhz -10000,
Zotac GTX1060 6GB Amp -23000,
Seasonic M12II 620w Evo -7000,
Cooler Master Seidon 120V Plus -5000,
Corsair SPEC ALPHA -4000,
LG 22MP68VQ-P 22" LED IPS -8500,
Crucial MX300 525GB SSD -15000,
Cooler Master Devastator II Gaming Combo -3500.
TOTAL -1,10,000.

If you want to get any components from US then you can get the Processor, RAM, GPU & SSD.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom