Looking for responsive and reliable phone for 20k + 10k leeway.

Prajyot

Journeyman
I don't know where you're seeing Exynos. It says SD865 here samsung.com/in/business/smartphones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s20-fe-g781-5g-sm-g781bzggins/

View attachment 22109
Above given model is not available anymore. Go to *www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy/?modelCode=SM-G781BZGGINS here you will see avilable model number. Google this model number you will get mixed result. Only amazon saying it's SD but its not

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Above given model is not available anymore. Go to *www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy/?modelCode=SM-G781BZGGINS here you will see avilable model number. Google this model number you will get mixed result. Only amazon saying it's SD but its not
Both of 'em are same. The link I posted and the link you posted are of the same model.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you’re looking for a reliable and responsive phone under a budget of 20,000 INR, then you’re in luck! There are several great options available in the market, such as Realme 6, Vivo U20, Samsung Galaxy M31s, and more. Each of these phones offer great specs and performance for the price, and should serve your needs well. Additionally, if you’re looking for something a little fancier and higher-end, you can consider the Xiaomi Mi 10i, OnePlus 8T, or Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, all of which come with excellent specs and features.
A word of advice - consider getting a branded care plan too along with whichever phone you buy. It really comes in handy when something goes south. I learnt it the hard way.
Your posts are getting caught in the spam filter. I am approving your post for now, but try to not use spammy language when making posts in the future.

Your posts are getting caught in the spam filter. I am approving your post for now, but try to not use spammy language when making posts in the future.
Those devices are old, so it is spam IMO. Samsung has M33 now, Realme is at 10, Xiaomi has Mi 11i & OP has 10R/10T. Those recommendations are old even for 2022.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, next time they post something like this they get banned.

Feel free to report such posts.

powerstarprince

In the zone
Need to purchase a phone in the price range of 15,000/- to 18,000/- don't want to spend more than that. Seen options such as Samsung Galaxy A14 5G and Vivo T1 but this time I let them prefer a Samsung phone instead of Vivo mobile. What are my options available? Look for valuable brands only not those Chinese ones Vivo is an exception. There is also Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G refurbished for 22,000/- would it be a good choice? It would be nice to buy a Pixel 6a but it's outside budget range and costs 30,000/- so which one is good to purchase? Currently, I think Galaxy A14 5G would be a good phone to purchase. Don't suggest me Motorola or other brands like OnePlus. Previous phone is a Vivo Y81 and it's been a little over 4.5 years of use.

Need to purchase a phone in the price range of 15,000/- to 18,000/- don't want to spend more than that. Seen options such as Samsung Galaxy A14 5G and Vivo T1 but this time I let them prefer a Samsung phone instead of Vivo mobile. What are my options available? Look for valuable brands only not those Chinese ones Vivo is an exception. There is also Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G refurbished for 22,000/- would it be a good choice? It would be nice to buy a Pixel 6a but it's outside budget range and costs 30,000/- so which one is good to purchase? Currently, I think Galaxy A14 5G would be a good phone to purchase. Don't suggest me Motorola or other brands like OnePlus. Previous phone is a Vivo Y81 and it's been a little over 4.5 years of use.
Get Samsung F23 5G, decent for the price, a cheaper A23 5G actually. Other Samsung phones aren't worth it IMO. Moto G62 5G is another good option IMO.

Top Bottom