Looking for people to play multiplayer games..

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I have always wanted to get into multiplayer games, but avoided because of shit internet, $$, being terrible in FPS games, not really having anyone to play with, and to avoid toxic online gamer communities.

Now I have awesome internet, $ to spare, am not so terrible at shooters.

Any one interested ? Open to any game that can accommodate a below average gamer..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
avoid toxic online gamer communities
Our community here is also kind of toxic lol.

I usually play CSGO and Dota 2 in multiplayer. I also have Borderlands 2 installed so we could play that as well. Message me when you see me online on Steam and we can play.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I'll join you guys if you are playing borderlands.
Uh... join the discord channel, and add me on steam.

Also what kind of games do you want to play?

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
For a few days I played fortnite. Of 10-13 games I played. I killed 2 people. One in melee and the other was glitching. lol ! Strangely once I came 2nd and once 3rd

what kind of games
These 2 have appealed to me:
Deceit on Steam : coop betray, survive, lie 6 player game. Sounds AMAZING to me, but need to closely work with 6 people.
MORDHAU on Steam : multiplayer melee.

My mouse accuracy ain't the best, I like a little strategy/tactic aspect.

Our community here is also kind of toxic lol.
hmm

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My mouse accuracy ain't the best, I like a little strategy/tactic aspect.
You should configure your mouse sensitivity to some level you feel comfortable. If you keep missing shots, because of overshooting or undershooting while aiming, that is usually the reason.

As for actual aiming skill, practice with bots in CSGO or play practice mode in PUBG.

Top Bottom