Looking for good Bluetooth speaker under 3.5K

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I have been looking for a bluetooth speaker, Under 3.5k. Here is a brief of what I want
  1. Flat Response, Not too much base that highs sound sh**
  2. Water, Dust protection not necessary, But Yes if available
  3. USB/Micro SD not required, But If AUX is available, then it would be better
  4. Size does not matter
  5. Battery life of around 2-3hrs is fine. Actually not a big problem
  6. Loudness is an important factor, Voice should not distort at high volume
  7. As the festive season is coming, So if the product a bit higher than the budget, will be discounted, then it can be considered.
  8. Should last long, as I will not use it much but 4-5 days a month. or on trips.

Here Is what I have shortlisted:-

1) Creative Muvo play (This was Digit's Best Buy in 2019's Zero 1 awards) Robot Check
2) UE Wonderboom ( This was Digit's Best Buy in 2018's Zero 1 awards) Robot Check ( I know this is above my budget, But I hope this gets discounted to nearly 4K, i can use my card discount and bring it near 3.8K)
3) Amkette Trubeats Boomerfx+ Robot Check

Any other suggestions are welcome. But try to Keep them below 3.8K Maximum.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you can stretch a bit, you can get some JBL model, which would be better than all of these.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
If you can stretch a bit, you can get some JBL model, which would be better than all of these.

JBL GO 2 comes at that budget, I bought it, The sound was a harsh at high volume, and its battery lasted only 8 months, before it started giving me a 15 minute working time

I am considering some other brands, because JBL was also no where to be seen anywhere in Dgit's ranking.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i am having Zaap since last 2 yrs and still gives me 1hr of backup on medium volume. It was never used at max volume. May be you can try this brand.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
i am having Zaap since last 2 yrs and still gives me 1hr of backup on medium volume. It was never used at max volume. May be you can try this brand.

I saw this, but I would like a bit more deeper lows, making it sound warmer. Added, it has 7 watt speaker, which I feel is a bit less, compared to 12 watt.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I was just suggesting the brand. Since you have budget you could check their other products like :
ZAAP Hydra Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
You can check these out along with anker soundcore 2, It was not available on Amazon.

Portronics POR-871 SoundDrum 4.2 Stereo Speaker: Amazon.in: Electronics

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07V7S6KJ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DGAGFbA6M5ASM

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07NBWT3Z2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_kPAGFbMSEE668

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07QD1FSWD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ORAGFb9M9K4VW

*www.amazon.in/dp/B0743J2WBJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_YVAGFbCKBA134

Regards
Aby

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
So finally, Went to an audio store, Compared both the speakers. The sony one is not good, Only prefer for a small room. JBL Flip Essential is loud and crisp, And the Bass or lows aint bad. It is good for small parties and rides. Overall, JBL is better one.

Top Bottom