Looking for Corsair Pen Drives

I am looking for Corsair Pen Drive in Delhi.

I searched for it in entire Nehru Place, and it wasen't available anywhere except SMC and over there it was overpriced :(.

I don't like stupid kingston or Transcend, in terms of quality they are no match for Corsair.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
I am looking for Corsair Pen Drive in Delhi.

I searched for it in entire Nehru Place, and it wasen't available anywhere except SMC and over there it was overpriced :(.

I don't like stupid kingston or Transcend, in terms of quality they are no match for Corsair.

how much did they quote?

baluthebear

Broken In
I own a corsair as well as a kingston pen drive. The corsair drive is very rugged, good build quality and has a ten year warranty. But when it comes to read/write performance the kingston drive is king and gives the corsair drive a good licking. I also have a 512mb kingston which i purchased in 2005 at a exhorbitant price which is working fine even today and is much faster that the corsair 4gb flash voyager i bought last year. Actually from a lot of reviews i have seen on the web corsair drives have some of the worst performance benchmarks, they make good memory and psu's though.

My friend go for the kingston, it comes with a 5 year warranty, reasonable build quality ( i have dropped my kingston atleast a hundred times and still works fine) and costs less too. If you want RAM or a solid psu go for corsair. Their pen drive line sucks.

C2D E8400 @ 3.0 Ghz|gigiabyte EP43-DS3L mobo| Corsair xms2 2x2gb|Corsair HX620 watt PSU|Sapphire Ati Radeon HD5850|Viewsonic 22" VX2245wm with ipod dock| CM 690 ii Advanced Asia Pacific Edition with side window|Seagate 1x1TB WD 1x1.5TB |Sony Optiarc DVD-RW|Compro Videomate PVR FM TV Tuner Card|

Last edited:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
You cannot just say a corsair drive and a kingston drive. There are many series of both the companies. each series may have different performance. kingston drives of old days used to perform very good, but these days their speeds are not that good. Also, not all corsairs are fast.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
I own a corsair as well as a kingston pen drive. The corsair drive is very rugged, good build quality and has a ten year warranty. But when it comes to read/write performance the kingston drive is king and gives the corsair drive a good licking. I also have a 512mb kingston which i purchased in 2005 at a exhorbitant price which is working fine even today and is much faster that the corsair 4gb flash voyager i bought last year. Actually from a lot of reviews i have seen on the web corsair drives have some of the worst performance benchmarks, they make good memory and psu's though.

My friend go for the kingston, it comes with a 5 year warranty, reasonable build quality ( i have dropped my kingston atleast a hundred times and still works fine) and costs less too. If you want RAM or a solid psu go for corsair. Their pen drive line sucks.

C2D E8400 @ 3.0 Ghz|gigiabyte EP43-DS3L mobo| Corsair xms2 2x2gb|Corsair HX620 watt PSU|Sapphire Ati Radeon HD5850|Viewsonic 22" VX2245wm with ipod dock| CM 690 ii Advanced Asia Pacific Edition with side window|Seagate 1x1TB WD 1x1.5TB |Sony Optiarc DVD-RW|Compro Videomate PVR FM TV Tuner Card|

You guys are right, its the Flash Survivor that is good, fast and undistructable. But don't know about its availability in Delhi. At eBay its highly premiumed

Corsair Flash Survivor, Memory Cards, Pen Drives HDD items at low prices on eBay India

baluthebear

Broken In
You guys are right, its the Flash Survivor that is good, fast and undistructable. But don't know about its availability in Delhi. At eBay its highly premiumed

Corsair Flash Survivor, Memory Cards, Pen Drives HDD items at low prices on eBay India

You are right about the survivor series. They perform well. The 8gb costs rs.1950 in lamington road mumbai. You can order it from Prime ABGB, they will ship it to you. Here is the link Corsair 8GB Flash Survivor Drive water resistant

Top Bottom