Asus M5A97 Evo R2
Gskill RipJAWSx 2 x 4 GB
NZXT Gamma
Seasonic S12 620W
WD Caviar Blue 1 TB
Asus DVD RW
Gigabyte GTX660ti x2 SLI
And my laptop is given in sign.
Now I am looking for a sound card since i do not have one for my desktop but the problem is that if I buy a sound card i will not be able to use it with any of my portable device i.e. tab or laptop or even mobile. So I am thinking of something more flexible like a amplifier.
But i do not have much info regarding it.
Budget for this is 3k.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP guys

Sound card will give you better quality audio and amplifier will give you higher power for driving larger speakers. Both perform different tasks. What exactly do you want to do?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
You should be looking at a USB DAC, Fiio and other models come with a headphone amp. but they are a bit expensive.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Sound card will give you better quality audio and amplifier will give you higher power for driving larger speakers. Both perform different tasks. What exactly do you want to do?

If I use sound card I wont't be able to use it on all of m devices so I guess I am looking for a amplifier

- - - Updated - - -

You should be looking at a USB DAC, Fiio and other models come with a headphone amp. but they are a bit expensive.

So suggest me a few as per my budget so that i can check them out please.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If I use sound card I wont't be able to use it on all of m devices so I guess I am looking for a amplifier

- - - Updated - - -

So suggest me a few as per my budget so that i can check them out please.

you want to listen via headphones or speakers?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I guess you will need this....

DAC-1 USB DAC Ordnance Amplifiers

First call then up for further details & availability.

Top Bottom