Looking for a MP3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
I'm looking to buy a MP3 / portable media player. I want one with high capacity - 80GB or more, so ipod touch etc. is out for me.

My first and only priority is supreme music quality.

iPod, Zune, Creative, Archos........?

Budget - upto $ 300- $ 350

Get a netbook :D
Unless you want something which you can pocket...

Zune 30GB 1G @ 100$ was a steal, but current zune isn't good enough. I think iPod Classic 160GB will be great.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I'm looking to buy a MP3 / portable media player. I want one with high capacity - 80GB or more, so ipod touch etc. is out for me.

My first and only priority is supreme music quality.

iPod, Zune, Creative, Archos........?

Budget - upto $ 300- $ 350
chupchap cowon kharidneka, samjha kya??:p
q5w or a3 gotta do the trick for u.

i personally have been using an a2 for last 25 months. it is definitely my BEST hardware purchase ever!;-)

moshel

Padawan
Zune is not available in India. it will be difficult to get support for zune, or even the updated firmware, i guess, if you are from outside the U.S. my suggestion is not to go for the zune.

my vote goes to Cowon...

but easiest available is ipod, so another suggestion is, buy ipod classic, buy a LOD & a Headphone amp, and hook up a good pair of earphones (most important par of the rig), and i am sure you will get "Supreme" music quality.

but your budget wont permit that, nor will it permit a Cowon or Archos (if you are in India)......if buying in the US, in USD then its fine.

therefore, get the classic, and buy some good earphones along with it for now. when budget permits, upgrade to a LOD+headamp.

OP
xbonez

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i will look into the ipod, zune and cowon...I checked the archos 5, its got great features and all but its slightly on the larger side.

@moshel: I am buying the Grado RS-2 reference series headphones and constructing my own headphone amp (with a crossfeed circuit). the budget i mentioned above is only for the mp3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom