Looking for a Laptop within $1000

OP
arsenalfan001

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
One quick update guys, I have got separate office laptop so need not to carry my personal one to office.
Then, after a lot of searching, found a gem of a laptop MSI GS40 Phantom.
Comes with Skylake i7s and GTX970M in very portable 14inch and just 1.6kg! Could not have asked for more.
Just one roadblock, I am yet to receive my US credit card. Without which I am not willing to purchase as purchases through CC will help build my credit score. My bank said it will take them a month to give me the cc. Now the wait begins.

vito scalleta

In the zone
One quick update guys, I have got separate office laptop so need not to carry my personal one to office.
Then, after a lot of searching, found a gem of a laptop MSI GS40 Phantom.
Comes with Skylake i7s and GTX970M in very portable 14inch and just 1.6kg! Could not have asked for more.
Just one roadblock, I am yet to receive my US credit card. Without which I am not willing to purchase as purchases through CC will help build my credit score. My bank said it will take them a month to give me the cc. Now the wait begins.

that overshoots your budget by 500$ right .
anyway if you are planning to buy from them then I recommend choosing the upgrade to replace the thermal paste with IC diamond.
It is much better than stock thermal paste and worth the 35$ extra.

Top Bottom