Looking for a good Photo Printer

venkig

This would be the first time I dwelling into Printers. I need a Photo Printer, preferably AIO but I don't seem to find anything that is a great photo printer and has these features.

I have been looking at Canon's Pro 100/1000 and also Mid range Pixma 3010 (to keep the cost low)

The immediate require that I have is to print baby photos at home. I also like to get great prints of my landscapes too.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all, mention your budget(incl printing cost,see the next line regarding cartridges to understand) because that only will decide which colour printer you can afford. Keep in mind that deskjet printers usually have very poor efficiency so printing 1-2 dozen good quality large size photos may result in finished cartridges.

OP
V

venkig

Ideally something below 50k should be good. Don't care about printing cost etc..

OP
V

venkig

Not professional use. Purely personal but I need my prints to be better than average home photos. Planning to use high quality paper for each of my prints. Would love a scanner too but not sure if I need to buy that separately or If I can find something like the above you suggested which will also let me print A3, A3+

How about - PIXMA TS9570 ?

OP
V

venkig

Not great reviews at all. G6070 seems to have Scan and Copy which is also something I need with a printer.