Looking for a good looking yet comfortable bike under 1.5 lakh

Gamer04

Broken In
Hi all I am looking for a new bike with good looks and comfortable riding for long drives. Budget is max 1.5 lakh. Mileage and service charges are not an issue. So far I have selected two bikes yamaha r15 v2.0 and new launch bajaj avenger street 220 and I am confused between these two because I have had a history of back ache in past on my splendor and passion xpro and I don't want that again. Also this new bike is not my need but my desire to own a stylish bike with stunning looks that's why I have chosen these two bikes. Pulsar rs 200 looks too heavy to me and so are the royal enfield bikes. So they are out of equation. I need your help in deciding one with respect to style, good looks and comfort and no back ache. Thanks

rj27

Net Addict
If you have a history of back ache then you should be looking for cruiser bikes, more so if you intend to do long drives. Hence the avenger will be suitable for you and should be your first choice without any thoughts.

The yamahs r15 is a sports bike with an agressive riding posture, which should be avoided by people with back pain. Also even if you're keeping it in consideration then i would suggest to consider the v3 model R15-S, better refined bike with a usable pillion seat comparing to the v2.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Could you explain more as to why you had the backache? It maybe caused due to an old injury or a good height, like above 5'9" or so.

Because that will help in pinpointing the right bike for you...

OP
G

Gamer04

Broken In
Thank you all for d replies. I don't use forums much so I rarely login. I had bought a streaking cyan colored yamaha r15 v2.00 and I must say that this is by far the most comfortable and fun ride I have ever used. I'm very happy n satisfied with my purchase. Thankyou.

Top Bottom