looking for 42" full HD LCD TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

surinder

Tech addict
Hi guys,
I'm looking for 42" full HD LCD TV under 70K to connect with my PC to enjoy full HD video content my pc configuration can be seen in my signature.

What about LG jazz 42LG80FR for 60K or LG 42" scarlet 2.0 for 65K (most impressive of the lot) or LG scarlet 42LG60FR for 55K?

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go for the LG Scarlet 2.0 42LH70YR for 65K.

It has got a better Dynamic contrast ratio of 100000:1, Bluetooth and a lower 2.4ms response time compared to Jazz 42LG80FR.

So, get the Scarlet 2.0 one. :p

Edit: As the difference is about 5k, I think you should surely go for the best and have no regrets.

Last edited:
OP
surinder

surinder

Tech addict
Ya I know LG Scarlet 2.0 42LH70YR is the best offering from LG under 70K but I want to know if any other 42" LCD TV from any other brand performs better from it under my budget.

Here are some striking features in LG Scarlet 2.0 42LH70YR :-

IPS Panel
100 Hz LCD TV
Full HD 1080p (as usual)
1,00,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Bluetooth & USB 2.0 connectivity
2.4 ms fast Response Time
3 HDMI Version 1.3

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Under 70k, 42LH70YR has the best specifications.

The Samsung ones around this budget have 5ms response time and 40000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio. Sony LCD TVs are always expensive.

LG always offers the bang for the buck. :) No 42inch Full HD LCD TV from other brands is giving you a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 100000:1 @ 65k....

harishgayatri

Broken In
If you want Features please go for LG

If you want Performance get SONY V or W or Z Series

If you can afford X series then just close your Eyes and go for it.

it is the Best ou can get.

I am recommending SONY because I have 1 32 inch V-series, 1 19 inch T-Series.

OP
surinder

surinder

Tech addict
Sony don't give you VFM they charge severely for there brand image so I got LG Scarlet 2.0 42LH70YR for myself fifteen days back all state of the art features are included and even better then Sony in some features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom