looking 4r software which combines many image into one

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
hi
i am looking for a software which was used by nokia in its adds. when it launched its N-series in india . They showed the "formation of an human image from various small pictures " in their adds.

plz tell me the name of the software or give the link it dosent matter if its paid . i am looking for it since long .

mohitgiri

Journeyman
use Nokia gellery from any n series(new models). go to new year eve then downloade nokia wallpaper creator

K

Kalyan

There is a software called photo montage. I saw that it came with UMax digi cam. It is from arcsoft. Here is the link: *www.arcsoft.com/products/photomontage/
This does what u need..

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

Kalyan said:
There is a software called photo montage. I saw that it came with UMax digi cam. It is from arcsoft. Here is the link: *www.arcsoft.com/products/photomontage/
This does what u need..
hey buddy I think this is what i need a bit more favour if u have this software plz tell me form where u get it and its size .plz buddy

K

Kalyan

I actually dont remember the size of the software but I do have it. it came to me along with the UMAX digicam as I said before. I shall check the size of the software and inform u tomorrow. I donot have internet access at my home and I have to do it at my office and I dont think I am allowed to do that. Where do you live? I am from Hyderabad. I shall tell u the size of the software tomorrow or so and then we shall think about it..

Hi.. I have checked out the size of the software. It was 100MB. with more than 1000 files. Just enquire any of your friends who have bought any digital cameras whose driver cds came with arcsoft softwares.. gudluck..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

Kalyan said:
I actually dont remember the size of the software but I do have it. it came to me along with the UMAX digicam as I said before. I shall check the size of the software and inform u tomorrow. I donot have internet access at my home and I have to do it at my office and I dont think I am allowed to do that. Where do you live? I am from Hyderabad. I shall tell u the size of the software tomorrow or so and then we shall think about it..

Hi.. I have checked out the size of the software. It was 100MB. with more than 1000 files. Just enquire any of your friends who have bought any digital cameras whose driver cds came with arcsoft softwares.. gudluck..

thanks buddy 4r that info and the pain u have taken 4r providing this valuable info. to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom