Longhorn details revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakkasir

Broken In
shaunak worote:
we the poor pc owners need to upgrade 4 every damn game 4 every damn software n every damn trend. nothing is future froof. if any company can come out with a pc that will last 4 even 6 months ill jump into a dry well

Atleast, we Indians don't need to upgrade(financially) our OS. I mean,a Rs.100 pirated CD(or some tech-friend) is all it takes for us to upgrade our softwares.

Kannan

In the zone
pakkasir said:
Atleast, we Indians don't need to upgrade(financially) our OS. I mean,a Rs.100 pirated CD(or some tech-friend) is all it takes for us to upgrade our softwares.

I think, Piracy talks are not allowed in this forum. :p

shaunak said:
we the poor pc owners need to upgrade 4 every damn game 4 every damn software n every damn trend. nothing is future froof. if any company can come out with a pc that will last 4 even 6 months ill jump into a dry well

You don't need to do that. Your Dad & Mom has taken lot of pains to make you live in this world till day. :D

cheetah

In the zone
Your answer here >> *digit.igeek.info/2005/04/28/longhorn-is-much-different/ or read more at Cnet *news.com.com/Longhorn+will+run+on+some+older+PCs+too/2100-1016_3-5687585.html?tag=nefd.lede

abhinav said:
and do i need to upgrade my pc for this LONGHORN.
Oh not again

Longhorn Screenshots:- *news.com.com/Photos+A+look+at+Longhorn/2009-1016_3-5683877.html?tag=nefd.pop

Read about the longhorn document format, Code named as Metro:-
*digit.igeek.info/2005/04/28/microsoft-metro/
or *www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1815904564;fp;16;fpid;0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom