LOL - Mexican criminals offered Xbox 360 in return for handing in firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The new mayor of Mexico City is offering criminals a free Xbox 360 for every handgun, and a free PC for higher caliber firearms such as assault rifles, that are handed into police in an amnesty, according to Reuters.

The move is being trialled in one of the more dangerous neighborhoods in the city and will be extended elsewhere if it proves a success. Already 17 handguns have been handed in, with the ex-criminals walking away with an Xbox 360 with which to conduct crime and mayhem in a less destructive virtual environment.

Info : *www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31379/98/

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
lolz...I wish I had been in Mexico....I would have offered a fake gun & run away with XBOX 360...hehe

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Hey I don't think it will lessen the number of criminals but increase it. Already 4 people on this thread(me too) are ready to become criminals for the offer!! :D

VD17

Journeyman
lol.. i'm just wondering...
what if.. they show you the xbox 360.. its like a door away... they tell u to go there n get it.. n just as u step inside, u hear a metal clanging noise and find urself locked up in a jail...
anyway.. u open the xbox 360 thinking atleast u get something.. and all they have in it is the 1980's Nintendo handheld gameboy... lol

i'm in such a script-writing mood... :D

T

thunderbird.117

Cool. Imagine how much money they should be spending for the x360 and give this to criminals?. Also imagine MS. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom