Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Well in my area a big mobile shop has been setup and they are giving

1 year warranty - for 10k+ china mobile
6 months warranty - for 5k+ china mobiles

haha isn't that funny

when i went to the shop there was no place to stand only :D:D:D:D

Still i am quite satisfied with my n73

and i stay away from china products

but those of you wanna buy them please check some big shops for warranty !!!

Thanks
krates

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Havent come across china cells wit warranty.. evn if dey come wit warranty, I wudnt risk buying them...

axxo

99.9% Idle
a friend of mine is using china mobile with dual sim, etc features for 2+ years. Considering the fact that i replaced my old nokia 6260 after 1.5 yrs, its not bad.

roni roxy

Broken In
maybe

I dont think they actually make the product in such a way that it would go bad after 6months or maybe 2 years.... idont know what is the uncertainty looming over these product?

the dealers like nokia and motorola charge almost 30% of products price for their brands name. the chinese have no globally recognised brand. and so their products are cheap.so whats wrong with that.?.

anispace

dattebayo
They are talkin bout unbranded chinese mobile phones.

actually 90% of hardware on Earth is made in China. Its like in India we find cheap locally made pens, books etc. sold in trains.

Well in China they even make unbranded mobile phones, motorcycles, cars etc. locally. So much for "India Shining"

kato

Karthiksn
Well even my friend owns a Chinese phone which has been working for quite sometime(nearly 2 years now). And I have seen many chinese iPhone in college and it seems some of them had it ever since it came out and has been working without much of a problem.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
And there r also more features change the song with shake, bluetooth, etc in Chinese mobiles. That's a plus point. And this mobile which i was talking abt is costing 4.5 K.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
A friend of mine bought htc touch chinese version(no warranty) for Rs 4 K.Had screen problems(only upper part displayed,lower part blank) within 3 months.Well,u cant xpect good quality from these phones,it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom