Logitech z623 owners meet. (Is it normal for my set?)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Uploading. There is no sound at half the volume. I saw that you kept full volume. Yeah, the frequencies are audible. I never play at full volume.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
Uploading. There is no sound at half the volume. I saw that you kept full volume. Yeah, the frequencies are audible. I never play at full volume.
Yah It is audible at full volume. Then make at half volume I will compare with my set with half volume.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yah It is audible at full volume. Then make at half volume I will compare with my set with half volume.

It's not audible at half the volume (not the volume i listen to). My net is not fast. Takes lot of time to upload.

If you think it's boomy then probably it is boomy and you need a good soundcard.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
First of all thank u so much for ur time and effort.
Regarding the issue I think they are sounding pretty much similar to my system.
What do you think?

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
This proves that logitech is fitting bullshit cheap crossovers and they are proudly saying that they are THX certified.
Any way my next setup will be bookshelf speakers + a decent amp.
I am getting headache with this boomy , rattling subwoofer. I wonder how people are liking this rattling sound.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This proves that logitech is fitting bullshit cheap crossovers and they are proudly saying that they are THX certified.
Any way my next setup will be bookshelf speakers + a decent amp.
I am getting headache with this boomy , rattling subwoofer. I wonder how people are liking this rattling sound.

Which soundcard are you using ? I don't see any issues with my speakers. Bought it for games and movies.

If you want something for music then look elsewhere.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
Ok may be I should get a sound card.
I am not saying it is totally boomy.
Like in blue eyes song by honey sing I don't get short and precise kick like in my headphones. I gives the kick but there is boomy air before and after the bass kick.
Is it OK?

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
Fine thanks for your help man.
Can't even imagine world without Internet. A man from other part of the country helped me

Top Bottom