Logitech Launches USB Headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
Logitech has unveiled two new PC headsets - ClearChat Pro USB and ClearChat Comfort.

The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB headset features proprietary laser-tuned audio drivers, an audio equalizer switch and a noise-canceling microphone while the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset features a padded headband and plush ear pads.

Both the ClearChat Pro and the ClearChat Comfort headsets connect to the PC through the USB port, producing digital audio independent of the quality of the computer’s sound card.The ClearChat Pro USB headset features proprietary laser-tuned audio drivers and the Logitech SoundSwitch equalizer, a headset-based switch that optimizes audio performance for the three most common headset activities: PC-Internet calling, music listening and gaming. The PC calling mode accentuates the human voice. For PC playlists and Internet radio, the music mode provides a well-balanced sound. And the gaming mode enhances gaming audio, increasing the level of realism.

The ClearChat Pro headset features an adjustable noise-canceling microphone with a flexible boom that easily adjusts to the desired distance from the mouth. And as an added convenience, the microphone boom emits a soft, red glow when muted, so users can be confident no one else can hear them speaking. The headset is also equipped with in-line volume and mute controls.

The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB and Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headsets are expected to be available in the U.S. in September and in Europe in October. The ClearChat Pro USB headset will have a suggested retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). The ClearChat Comfort USB headset will have a suggested retail price of $39.99 (U.S.).

source: *www.tech2.com/india/news/headphones-headsets/logitech-launches-usb-headsets/14041/0

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Nice news but pretty expensive. Two waits required

1. Indian launch
2. wait for competition (read price drops) :D

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i have the premium usb headset 350 cost me 3k its pretty neato, and has the best noice cancelling microhpones i have ever seen and all i can say is usb headsets are pretty good for people who dont have good sound cards and are excellent for game chatting , voip, or even listening to music
all around usb headsets are good for starters but u cant compare it to sound blaster audigy and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom