liteon firmware update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
i have a LITEON DVD SHD-16P1S (as detected by windows). i want a firmware update for it. so, i have d/l a update from official LITEON site...but the problem is it gives an error msg

No matched drives detected!
This utility is only for LITE-ON DVD SHD-16P1S drive.

Detected drives :
1-0-0-0 G:LITE-ON DVD SHD-16P1S GUS1

i have searched for update with this name but in vain!
please help!!!!!!

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
try to contact Liteon (throught the website) and ask for the correct firmware. and while you're waiting from them, maybe more people from here will have an answer for you. I had simillar prob, Bought a Lite-on(according to the box) opened the box and it was an LG. went to do Firmware update, so obviously I go to LG... well in the end I used a liteon update. pain in the ass that was took forever to find correct update, so don't expect an email solving your issue right away from lite on.

try these guys out they seem to have a lot of lite-on fmwares *codeguys.rpc1.org/firmwares.html

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
So I take it you tried the other ones with SHD-16P1S xxxx, one of them's bound to work... or maybe not... I did this on a computer once before one finally went in (it was more uptodate) but I still couldn't use the write function. I'll keep my eye open, if I c somethin that might help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom