LinuxAsia 2006 attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open Mind

Right off the assembly line
Anybody from this forum joining in? I have already registered for the LinuxAsia 2006 in Delhi. Cudnt resist when heard Mark Shuttleworth, the guy behind Ubuntu would be there. Klaus Knopper (Knoppix) should be fun to listen to as well. Worth the 16 hours from Mumbai, I guess.

Have a peek at *www.LinuxAsia.net. 8-10 February, India Habitat Centre, N Delhi!

The Geek Of India

Good one--Mark Shuttleworth

Hi, thx for sharing for the info. I hope I can be there. can't wait to meet Shuttleworth... he's virtually been like my childhood hero!

BTW, you could let me know what your programme is, so we could tagon if possible.

thelinux guru

Thanks

Hey that is great news... Shuttleworth's cool and a legend in open source. I have signed up as well. Hope to meet you guys as well at LinuxAsia 2006.

Take care.

techy

Hey, know what, you guys missed out two other great stalwards of the Linux arena who'd be coming. David Axmark and Brian (Benhelndorf will be there as well. And also, I was there last time as well, so I know it from experience--Danese Cooper speaks really well and is a pleasure to listen to...

techy

linux asia

worth here with best offers and speakers, ill be there
hope to see u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom