I was trying one fix after another, at one point while running one of the fix I checked task manager and the disk usage dropped and stayed normal. Don't know if it's one of the fix I tried or it cleared on it's own. Anyway I let the fix I was running to complete. After few hours of observation it didn't go back and stuck @ 100%. Issue is fixed as of now even before trying Ubuntu live. In the last two days, I spent over 9hrs troubleshooting this issue. I want to know if I can try the troubleshooting (if I ever need again in the future) I asked in live Ubuntu, so I am going to try and see if I can install those apps in live version and see disk utilization %. Thanks everyone.