LINUX ASIA 2007 -- Asia's Premier Open Source Conference & Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Hi Guys,
LINUX ASIA 2007 -- Asia's Premier Open Source Conference & Expo is going to be held on
31st January to 2nd Feb
In India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
So kaun kaun aa raha hai??

mediator

Technomancer
Oooooooooo, thanx for the great news buddy. Thats near mah place! I'll definitely try to come! :)

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
mediator said:
Oooooooooo, thanx for the great news buddy. Thats near mah place! I'll definitely try to come! :)
to bhai hotel vagaira mil jayega rehne ko vaha par?

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
hi guys i had called them about the entry in Linux asia and they said that the cost of entry wud b nearby 2500 rs plus Lunch.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Guys, avoid going to this event if possible.
Its nothing but a commercial farse, in the name of promoting linux, they are merely trying to seek out their own commercial needs. Its not a community event at all.

praka123

left this forum longback
Sukr Hai I am in Kerala,Otherwise I should've shelled out that much money for these type of things..

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
You ppl could've attended the FOSS.in instead. This even is a sheer waste of time, energy and resources.

This 2500 i think is only entrance fee. You need to pay more attending various sessions.

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
yaar i think its the best for any linux geek, whatever the price. Coz we wud get some useful information new things and also information is priceless.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^
Seperate Geek from Enthusiastic. And add Fanatics to that :D
If its commerical in purpose, real Linux followers will not visit it :D

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Manshahia said:
yaar i think its the best for any linux geek, whatever the price. Coz we wud get some useful information new things and also information is priceless.
i dont think so. i have talked to several people who did attend the previous event.
Even ILUG-Delhi LUG has outed out of this commercial farce since last event.

If you really want to meet the people from the community, then try to attend Foss.in, or if bangalore is too far away, then checkout for Freedel which is organised in delhi by Ilug-Delhi guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom