Linux Asia 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

ra_rav

Broken In
I visied Linux Asia2006 recently and found the following things that may be called strange:

Competitors are not meant to be hated, u jus need to outdo them thwe why ppl said "xcus me","sorry" ec while taking name of ms.

still many dont accept hat many concept of freindly os are actually stolen from win 2 linux

:!: :arrow:

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
ra_rav said:
still many dont accept hat many concept of freindly os are actually stolen from win 2 linux

While then, MS haven't accepted that the WHOLE concept of GUI of OS is stolen from Apple.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ra_rav said:
Competitors are not meant to be hated, u jus need to outdo them thwe why ppl said "xcus me","sorry" ec while taking name of ms.

why is this in Q&A section :shock: .

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Yes I agreed there with mark but MS isn't justified in the way it tries to bully competition. Everyone has a right to price their product as per thier beliefs of the value of the product.

Satissh S

Youngling
Not just that.. MS's aggresive monopolistic behaviour is what which irritates. It has concerns and tries to chuck out any emerging company or competition. These are dark years for the era of computing. What i'am really disgusted is that i have visual c++ to study in my 4th sem. God!! I wanted to follow esr's ways but this thing comes up. WTF. :cry:

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
vignesh said:
Mark, Founder of Ubuntu says MS has every right to charge for their software.....

YES, they have.

Afterall, It's not price that matters. Its the freedom that matters more for me.

You should've the freedom to do anything with your product (read software) which you're paid for. What if your car manufacturer won't allow you to sell your car to another one.

You can read This Essay about selling software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom