[For Sale] *like new* Samsung Focus unlocked 12GB Windows TANGO at 7K !

@vi

Journeyman
    • Product Name: Samsung Focus
    • Expected Price: Rs 7000 INR
    • Shipping charges : Buyer's risk, buyer's preferred, paid by buyer
    • Manufacturer page URL: really ?
    • Description if any: The phone is in absolute pristine condition, there are hardly any marks & phone looks almost like brand new. The phone has a issue, battery drains quickly [hardly stays up to 6-7 hours]
    • Reason for Sale: friend upgrading to Lumia 800
    • Product condition: 9.5 of 10
    • Purchase Date: NA
    • Remaining Warranty period: NA
    • Warranty available in: NA
    • Invoice Available: NO

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: North K'taka
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier: Buyer's preferred, buyer's risk
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

Selling this behalf of a friend who is upgrading to Lumia 800. This is running LATEST VERSION OF WINDOWS : TANGO. Please see the pics attached. It has been rooted / jailbroken, hence you can install apps freely ;-)

It also comes with Nokia Drive, Diagnosis, SD Lock, Registry & File Manager softwares.

Samsung focus are 8GB normally. But this comes with 4GB preinstalled & hence total storage is 12GB.

What you get :
-ONLY PHONE
-4GB SD Card pre-installed

What you don't get :
-Battery
-Charger
-Data Cable
-Manuals
-Box

PICS :
*i.imgur.com/w0hBn.jpg

*i.imgur.com/mIfDS.jpg

More : Focus 3 - Imgur

TO ALL :
Please do not ask me to experiment on phone. I am not going to restore, change tango to mango or to banana. Phone belongs to my friend & he ain't comfortable doing anything.

And for battery :
The phone already has a battery actually, but it is draining too quickly. I am not sure whether its issue with battery or phone. just to be for my safer side, I mentioned the issue is with phone. Hence battery not included in sale. Hope I am clear :)

iknowledge

Broken In
It will be good to give the battery with the phone whether it is the phone issue or battery issue can be determined by the buyer later after the purchase.
Else the buyer will need to buy the phone and hunt for a battery.

OP
@

@vi

Journeyman
bump....

It will be good to give the battery with the phone whether it is the phone issue or battery issue can be determined by the buyer later after the purchase.
Else the buyer will need to buy the phone and hunt for a battery.

my friend is an ignorant *******, I am tired of telling him this :S

Top Bottom