Life in Mars??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The pic is highly zoomed. The original height of that so called naked woman is 4-5 inches approx. Its a rock which looks like an Indian actress waiting for the hero to save her from the villain after zooming so much.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The pic is highly zoomed. The original height of that so called naked woman is 4-5 inches approx. Its a rock which looks like an Indian actress waiting for the hero to save her from the villain after zooming so much.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

B

bigdaddy486

Can't it be a shadow because of clouds? And can't nasa watch it for sometime and just look wheather it will move? It is moves like a human or an animal or bird or snake or fish or etc........., i will be an alien....... It is proved that there is amino acids and carbon dioxide in mars. so why can't there be life?

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
NASA must be falling short of federal funding yet again.
From time to time it continues to pull up these acts to make its presence felt, especially after their recent fiascos aka Discovey, Contour, Mars Climate Orbiter/Polar Lander

btw, who says Martians should be humanoids, when there are such mind boggling evolutionary possibilities.
The more they say that they found a "Man" like thing, the less believable the assertion that it must be an alien.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^lol ,who NASA ?....never

here is the orginal picture (5mb)
*www.nasa.gov/images/content/207495main_Spirit.jpg

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Jst had a fight with my gf.. gosh didn't know she would jst leave the planet..:D

@topic - Nah I don't believe it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom