LG LED tv Hacking

sanithkk81

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I have got Full HD LED tv and model is LG LS 5700. I am able to play all kind of video formats through usb port in TV.:cool:
But I am not able to adjust the aspect ratio. The default player is like windows media player.:-( I would like to adjust the aspect ratio of the videos which I play through USB like VLC player.:cool:

Could anyone please tell me how to install another player in my TV or how to hack and change the aspect ratio:twisted:?

Thanks in advance

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Hi Friends,

I have got Full HD LED tv and model is LG LS 5700. I am able to play all kind of video formats through usb port in TV.:cool:
But I am not able to adjust the aspect ratio. The default player is like windows media player.:-( I would like to adjust the aspect ratio of the videos which I play through USB like VLC player.:cool:

Could anyone please tell me how to install another player in my TV or how to hack and change the aspect ratio:twisted:?

Thanks in advance

@Mods : move this thread to the right section.

You cannot install another video player software in your TV,But you can buy a device like a DVD/Blu-Ray player(preferably Sony,for the XMB interface) with USB port/a PS3/a HTPC/WD TV Live which supports "zooming" feature,(what you are looking for is not changing aspect ratio, its called "zooming")

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
^^I hacked my Samsung LB530s Service USB port to play MP3s and .jpeg files by just entering the service menu and changing the model number.

Top Bottom