LG launches its biggest G Pad tablet

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Starting today, consumers looking for a large tablet have one more option to choose from as LG rolls out its 10.1-inch G Pad across the globe. The slate is part of the South Korean maker’s budget-friendly lineup, which was introduced in mid-May.

Read More : LG launches its biggest G Pad tablet

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i know , your next few threads will be following. ;)
Microsoft’s iPad mini rival reportedly back on track for a summer launch | FresherNews
IBM predicts fast chips made with nanotube transistors will arrive around 2020 | FresherNews
IBM predicts fast chips made with nanotube transistors will arrive around 2020 | FresherNews
How Do I Use the Fingerprint Scanner to Unlock My Galaxy S5? | FresherNews
Fix Your Corrupt PowerPoint Presentation by Using MS PowerPoint Recovery | FresherNews
*freshernews.in/2014/07/awesome-google-maps-trick-that-every-android-and-ios-user-needs-to-know/
*freshernews.in/2014/07/the-nokia-android-handset-youve-been-waiting-for-is-reportedly-coming/

i can predict ;)

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i know , your next few threads will be following. ;)
Microsoft’s iPad mini rival reportedly back on track for a summer launch | FresherNews
How Do I Use the Fingerprint Scanner to Unlock My Galaxy S5? | FresherNews
Fix Your Corrupt PowerPoint Presentation by Using MS PowerPoint Recovery | FresherNews
*freshernews.in/2014/07/awesome-google-maps-trick-that-every-android-and-ios-user-needs-to-know/
*freshernews.in/2014/07/the-nokia-android-handset-youve-been-waiting-for-is-reportedly-coming/

i can predict ;)
:lol: guruji failed in front of you

Top Bottom