Lg G3 vs Oneplus One

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Looking to buy a phone among the two. I'm buying it from a friend, so these are the only options I have. The LG G3 is the AT&T variant. So, which phone will be better? Battery life is not a problem for me since I have a secondary phone. My usage will be whatsapp, Facebook and mails. I won't play games, maybe an hour per week

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fill the questionnaire.

Both are good devices but I'd rather ask you to wait for Moto X Play launch. Phones like Redmi 2, Moto G (3rd gen), Yuphoria would be enough for your primary usage.

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sorry, couldn't see the questionnaire as I created this thread using Tapatalk. The cameras in Moto G and Redmi are not up to par, hence I've narrowed down to g3 and one.

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just checked the questionnaire, and to he honest, it won't make sense since my question is regarding comparison between two phones.

Questionnaire is important as it lets us know your requirements better...

At what price are you getting those phone?
Why not consider Oneplus Two, which is better than OPO

For me G3 is better than oneplus one

.jRay.

Youngling
G3 has its aces and oneplus one has its own. It'll be better if you say what your usage is and how much your budget is as G3 is priced higher.

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Getting both phones for 15k, so can't get the oneplus two. I've stated my usage in the OP.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I think we had a long debate on this.

If someone has given two choices and asked your opinion, you either choose one of them or just stay away from the thread.

Just to remind again,

G3 or One PlusOne ?

the.one

In the zone
Sorry, couldn't see the questionnaire as I created this thread using Tapatalk. The cameras in Moto G and Redmi are not up to par, hence I've narrowed down to g3 and one.

Cam in moto g3 is the same sensor as on Oneplus one imx214.

In fact I checked a review where the reviewer mentioned the images produced on moto g3 have punchier colors in comparison to a bit dull on opo.

.jRay.

Youngling
Both of them are good for your usage. Oneplus One has a slightly bigger battery, similar rear cameras but a 5MP front on OPO, go with the one you like.

$hadow

Geek in making
I would pick g3 coz of the reason that it still has expandable storage and removable battery.

Top Bottom