LG G2 or Nexus 5

beingGamer

In the zone
[MENTION=265475]anikkket[/MENTION]

Did you buy 16gb version? I'm a little worried that may not be enough...

Can anyone tell me if I can find a better deal than this for 32gb version Access Denied

I went for 32GB because the phone I had(Nokia N8) was full with 10GB data already so i would be left with only 2-3 GB of extra space. Also there is no expandable memory, that is why I went for 32GB.

I bought the black one for 34.5k from Maxus mall, Bhayandar(w)
Lot of online websites were showing 30k~ price but I thought that is too risky for this amount so I preferred known local seller.

sorry [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] didn't actually get what you meant there.

$hadow

Geek in making
I went for 32GB because the phone I had(Nokia N8) was full with 10GB data already so i would be left with only 2-3 GB of extra space. Also there is no expandable memory, that is why I went for 32GB.

I bought the black one for 34.5k from Maxus mall, Bhayandar(w)
Lot of online websites were showing 30k~ price but I thought that is too risky for this amount so I preferred known local seller.

sorry [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] didn't actually get what you meant there.

With bloat I mean the apps installed by the manufacturer. Stock android has only core apps with a few which Google think you might need.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i hope so!!

Image for 5.0.1 is out why not flash it?

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
Thanks to all... Decided to buy LG G2... 16 or 32 depending on the price.

Is there anyway to flash and make G2 to plain android?

beingGamer

In the zone
With bloat I mean the apps installed by the manufacturer. Stock android has only core apps with a few which Google think you might need.

I dont think they have added too many of that.
I use them quite often and find them useful for me at least.

Thanks to all... Decided to buy LG G2... 16 or 32 depending on the price.

Is there anyway to flash and make G2 to plain android?

nice. I am sure you wont regret buying it.
just FYI, make sure you dont lose the knock-on feature with flash.

the launchers at least in free versions dont come with this features. so you might need to use the lock button at the back only to lock & unlock.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I dont think they have added too many of that.
I use them quite often and find them useful for me at least.

nice. I am sure you wont regret buying it.
just FYI, make sure you dont lose the knock-on feature with flash.

the launchers at least in free versions dont come with this features. so you might need to use the lock button at the back only to lock & unlock.

yep moto and LG are one of the few oems whose "bloat" is actually useful software unlike samsung,micromax etc
some people say Lg UI is a bit like touchwiz ie heavy on the system but ive used my friends G3 quite a few times after purchase and it was close to stock android and not slow at all

- - - Updated - - -

That is also a valid piont.

is there any way of knowing when an ota will be out like region wise etc?

$hadow

Geek in making
yep moto and LG are one of the few oems whose "bloat" is actually useful software unlike samsung,micromax etc
some people say Lg UI is a bit like touchwiz ie heavy on the system but ive used my friends G3 quite a few times after purchase and it was close to stock android and not slow at all

- - - Updated - - -

is there any way of knowing when an ota will be out like region wise etc?

Well to be frank I am some of those who flashes image right away so I never have to wait for ota. So I won't be able to tell you how much time it could take but it could be coming out in a week and a max of two weeks.

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
Got my g2 today... Thanks to all... Loving the display...

Though I would think twice before purchasing from snapdeal again... Such a slow delivery... After continuous nagging from my side they delivered it at 830pm today! Box seemed a bit old with rough marks but the seal looked intact... Device also looks brand new... Hope they didn't cheat me. Came with 4.2.2 and immediately I updated to 4.4.2. That's it for now... Let me explore the droid world now... Thank you guys once again

Top Bottom