LG C2500 connectivity problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhir_sp9

Right off the assembly line
hello,

i purchased LG C2500 GSM mobile day before yesterday,

it has an USB interface to transfer data from system to Mobile.

according to company it is a plug and play device.

My Problem

When i connect it to my PC i am unable to access the device disk,

i went to the LG service center in my town , they showed me that when we connect the phone to the system, it will show unknown device on the system, then we get a menu on the mobile with two options

mass storage
comm1

we have to select mass storage and then the mobile converts to a mass storage device by shutting down.

my mobile worked fine in their office

but when connected to my system i am unable to get the menu in the mobile.

i tried in reliance web world also , in some systems it is comming in some systems it is not comming

my system

Intel original motherboard D865GBF

processor P4 1.8

Win XP pro sp2

USB 2.0

please help :(

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey just restart ur phone and then attach the cable and dont press any button on phone by mistake or by ur will..as menu goes off when pressed button..So try once this..

meanwhile i wanna tell u i faced many problems on this set and i solved all...and now i using this phone perfectly so just ask if u have any problem further ..i m always herre

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
desmataks said:
hey just restart ur phone and then attach the cable and dont press any button on phone by mistake or by ur will..as menu goes off when pressed button..So try once this..

meanwhile i wanna tell u i faced many problems on this set and i solved all...and now i using this phone perfectly so just ask if u have any problem further ..i m always herre

I am facing the same proble...when i connect the phone to pc..i get message unknown device found ..cant install. and no message on the phone for selecting mass storage..
But it worked on new pc
My pc is having usb1 , does it require usb2
is there any way to connect the phone ..i have tried all above tricks.
please help

vipularora

desmataks said:

can you plz tell me that

1>. How to configure the phone srttings so that i can run net on my pc through it

2>. How to save messages to pc or any way to increse mesage memory

3>.any site for for java soft.

racha

How can i access the phonebook on this phone (contact list) through my pc? pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom