LG 29" TV Set & GeForce 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hello Guys ,

Today i was connecting my LG 29" Flat TV to my CPU using the S-Video Out on my GeForce 8600GT...Now when i start up my CPU with the TV connected in AV Mode , i am able to see the whole process of booting up quite clearly , but as soon as it gets over , now when the logon screen has to appear , the TV just goes blank with just 2-3 horizontal white lines ! What can be the problem ? Do we have to tune thru the nVidia Control Panel ! My PC's running on both Windows XP & Windows Vista !

Any help wud be highly appreciated !

Thnx

BBThumbHealer ! :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
8600 GT means you should have the nvidia control panel :D that is what is used in your system to manage dual display setup :D

please right click in your desktop and click nvidia control panel

*img154.imageshack.us/img154/4987/01td4.jpg

now in the control panel left navigation look for option multiple display :) and set it up as per your need via on screen instruction :D

*img403.imageshack.us/img403/6861/14780920ar5.jpg

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

First of all , Gr8 to see u back Choto ! :)

Only the option of " Only use one display ( single ) " is displayed ! Now what ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@BBThumbHealer

a screen shot would be helpful :D

Also bro, there in multi display setup one option be there for "My Display not shown in the list"

*img78.imageshack.us/img78/4174/87063439kd4.jpg

use that to bring force detection of your TV display :D

*img82.imageshack.us/img82/9200/79526926bs2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

i meant that when i switch to the AV mode , the cable wire is still connected to my television set ! that means , i can switch b/w the PC and Cable simultaneously by just pressing a button on the remote

Do i need to disconnect the cable wire from my television set before starting my CPU ?

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ no that isnt your problem.... Cable wire has nothing to doo with AV input ..

anispace

dattebayo
it should work fine without any additional settings. Even i often connect my CPU (geforce 8400gs) to my 29" Sony Wega. It gets detected automatically. When i open the nvidia cp with my tv connected it shows TV as displays currently connected.

Try connecting the TV only and not the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom