Lexus Hoverboard [ The Future is Here ]

HZekin

Right off the assembly line
When i first heard it from a friend i thought it was a joke, but when i saw the trial vid i was like damn. This looks awesome.
The estimated price is >$5000 and it is said to be released within 2016 :shock::shock:

The hoverboard is something of a sacred symbol of the captial-F "Future," a theoretical yardstick that we measure our technological progress against. By channeling it, Lexus has accomplished at least one of its goals: we're talking about Lexus. Here's hoping that, for the company's next trick, it wants to really talk about Slide.

Everything there is to know on Hoverboards

Best,

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
nope.. Its real. how ever its not a "Hover" Hover board, its runs on magnetic rails, like maglev

Yes. Otherwise, it would effectively be an anti-gravity device. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Tony Hawk trying out another hoverboard.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
@Mods thesre is so much spamming going on nowadays.

newbs coming in and posting something very very generic as news, posting something that is totally not helpful in posts, even crap that people wont look at a second time.... we need better moderation here.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@Mods thesre is so much spamming going on nowadays.

newbs coming in and posting something very very generic as news, posting something that is totally not helpful in posts, even crap that people wont look at a second time.... we need better moderation here.
+1 for this.
I totally agree with you brother.

Top Bottom