Lets Play ____

axes2t2

I am a cat
I want to make a "Lets Play" series on my youtube channel but am not able to decide a game.Could you guys suggest one??

Intel E8400 :neutral:
Ram 2gb :evil:
GeForce 8400 :cry:

No games of racing genre please.

tkin

Back to school!!
Use games with lots of action, so no RPGs(like Deus Ex, FNV).

Assassin's Creed, Hard Reset, Mirror's Edge(uncommon game, you may try it), FEAR 3.

Soumik99

Journeyman
He wants to create some walkthroughs i guess... if so try Risen, i have played the demo, its a very good game... and not many people have played it like other rpgs. combat is a bit stiff, but overall very nice.

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
Now of all the games listed I've only played Assassins Creed(all of them),Mirror's Edge and Risen.

@Soumik99
Risen is good but its gets boring after you get all the godly armor in the later parts.

Would have loved to do a Mass Effect (first wala) walkthrough but its just too huge,same with Assassins Creed.

I have shortlisted Metro 2033,Crysis 2,Deus Ex.I know Deus Ex is also a big game but I have played it six times :p so I know all its ins and outs,well almost.

So which one??

tkin

Back to school!!
Go with Deus Ex(I guess you mean the Human Revolution right?), show the secret locations, pathways, also try to finish a mission stealthily and get the Ghost Protocol bonus.

^^ Deus Ex with the new DX 9 mod that hugely improves the graphics.
You mean the ENB mod?

Soumik99

Journeyman
no.. there's another mod which makes the game look a bit more modern.
Deus Ex Enhanced v1.3 (DX9/OpenGL) download - Mod DB
*www.moddb.com/mods/deus-ex-new-vision
This one i guess.
ENB is much better though.... But i think this one's enough.

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
@tkin
I meant Deus Ex 1.Its my all time fav :D

Also I'll post some unlisted test vids of the games which I shortlisted.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin
I meant Deus Ex 1.Its my all time fav :D

Also I'll post some unlisted test vids of the games which I shortlisted.
Its old, you'll get almost no views, unless you make a very good montage or something, stick to newer games to get more views and comments.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Old games are currently getting a lot of views.. many people are doing old games .. i saw thief 3 videos uploaded in 2011... and that guy got a lot of views(he did some funny commentery too :)) ).
When you do make videos make sure to kill the viewers with some funny Indian accent(if u have a mic,of course). :))

gameranand

Living to Play
Exactly you need to do some commentry because being formal don't attracts attention. You need to be different and best direction is to go funny way.

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
@tkin
Newer games wont play very well while I am recording thats why slightly older games or incase very old only GOTY material of their time like Deus Ex,Halflife etc

@Soumik99 & @gameranand
Thats the problem.I am an introvert :oops:
And I live in a typical Indian neighbourhood where anybody can come at any time without us knowing be it the milkman,bakery wala ,bills.
If I am doing live commentary and someone rings the doorbell phir ho gaya kalyaan :shock: :razz:

Thank you all for your feedbacks and suggestions.Crysis 2 and Deus Ex test vids are ready.I'll upload and post the link tommorrow.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
And I live in a typical Indian neighbourhood where anybody can come at any time without us knowing be it the milkman,bakery wala ,bills.
If I am doing live commentary and someone rings the doorbell phir ho gaya kalyaan :shock: :razz:

Well, believe me, that would be the cherry on top of the commentary... :-D
On a serious note, you can ty to dub the vids you make.
It's pretty easy and you can then repeat something, if someone from the outside shouts, "Dhoodh lelo..." :rofl:

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
lol Vineet :p

And Crysis 2 test vid.Watch in HD although I cant tell any difference :-?

[YOUTUBE]oKALJKW4lxc[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom