Lenovo Z510 Users Thread

ARb

Broken In
I am getting z510 i7 model at 55500 at flipkart after discount. Yesterday I went to chennai but all authorised do stores said that the y510 and z510 have been discontinued now. I even confirmed it from delhi and kolkata dealers.
So is it worth to buy it now also.
Because I only have flipkart as the last option.Or should I wait .. for other models to launch in this range?Plz suggest.
thanks.

Even I had the same problem. So I have ordered z510 i5 with 1gb gfx online.
None of the other models provide mobile processors below 55k as far as I know.

retz

Broken In
Even I had the same problem. So I have ordered z510 i5 with 1gb gfx online.
None of the other models provide mobile processors below 55k as far as I know.
Hope you ordered it from WS Retail (Flipkart), cause otherwise you're not going to be eligible for the extended warranty.

rags123

Right off the assembly line
Thanks seamon u are very helpful,In flipkart reviews someone mentioned it does not have backlit keyboard so got a doubt. (Lenovo india is not showing this model in their site )
Quick edit-Oops sorry didnt check your comments fully ,Thanks for suggestion
I am small time gamer but for bigtime multitasking needs still not very sure :( as cached "ssd" still roaming in my mind :p

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Thanks seamon u are very helpful,In flipkart reviews someone mentioned it does not have backlit keyboard so got a doubt. (Lenovo india is not showing this model in their site )
Quick edit-Oops sorry didnt check your comments fully ,Thanks for suggestion
I am small time gamer but for bigtime multitasking needs still not very sure :( as cached "ssd" still roaming in my mind :p

caching SSD is useless. Get a full fledged SSD later and replace the HDD.

rags123

[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] it seems 387061 doesnt have backlit :(
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPa.../idepad-z510-backlit-not-working/td-p/1392037

- - - Updated - - -

When i contacted lenovo customer care,They/He informed that only 398016 has backlit keyboard
http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-z510-59-398016-laptop-4th-gen-ci7-8gb-1tb-8gb-ssd-win8-1-2gb-graph/p/itmdsj3yfucyaddr?pid=COMDSJ3XGGH88QZD&icmpid=reco_pp_same_computer_1&ppid=COMDSTXHSPACW4RP
I wonder lenovo employs n00bs :O,Need to think again before buying lenovo now :p

Still confused,Backlit may be deal breaker ,I don't have lenovo store near my place ,any one using 387061 Kindly confirm whether it has backlit keyboard ,Thank you :)

Simplon

Broken In
@Z 510 Owners: Does this one Lenovo Ideapad Z510 (59-405848) has removable (user replacable) battery or non-removable type??

Aakash11100

Planning to buy Lenovo Ideapad Z510 59-405848.
What's the version of the Nvidia gt740m gpu : GK107 or GK208 ??? :)

Aakash11100

Oh... Thank You :)
Also i read that Bandwidth of the 1 gb varient is 11 % higher than 2Gb varient . What does that actually mean?
I am a bit confused between the 1 gb n 2 gb varients...
Would the 2gb varient increase gaming experience significantly compared to 1gb varient??
Is it really worth spending additional for the 2gb varient??
Thanks in advance n really excited for this series :-D

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Oh... Thank You :)
Also i read that Bandwidth of the 1 gb varient is 11 % higher than 2Gb varient . What does that actually mean?
I am a bit confused between the 1 gb n 2 gb varients...
Would the 2gb varient increase gaming experience significantly compared to 1gb varient??
Is it really worth spending additional for the 2gb varient??
Thanks in advance n really excited for this series :-D

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes and yes.

Aakash11100

Guyz i do want to buy z510 but its been discontinued.
Unfortunately Its not available in market :(
Had an option of buying it online but lenovo says that online shops like flipkart,amazon,snapdeal arent their authorised dealers... But if i buy it online, will i be able to use their 1year onsite warrenty?????

- - - Updated - - -

And has anyone bought it online??

Top Bottom