[Query] Lenovo laptop from Lenovo showroom vs online vs local shop?

A

amit.tiger12

My friend decided to buy Lenovo branded laptop. He is not sure from which store to buy?
What will be good deal for after sale service? and warranty? guarantee? anything else?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The most actual + trusted reply you'll get from our friend [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION].

OP
A

amit.tiger12

Sorry for late reply...

The most actual + trusted reply you'll get from our friend @SaiyanGoku .

ok.. :)

Buy from ws retail (flipkart) or Amazon Fulfilled listings. For warranty details, ask the seller/ Lenovo India CC.

thanks...
ws retail?? is this ws retail you are talking about??
Flipkart.com

amazon fulfilled.. ok.. :)
thanks again..

Look for WS Retail or Cloudtail at amazon. These two are surely certified.

thanks again... :)
Cloudtail?
Cloudtail @ Amazon.in:
I can't find ws retail on amazon.in, but thanks for this...
I got this..
Tips for best online shopping experience
* On Flipkart, if possible buy only from WS Retail

* On Amazon, if possible buy only the items that are part of "fulfilled by Amazon" programme

* In any virtual marketplace, buy only from sellers that have good reputation (feedback score) and have done a few hundred transactions

* On eBay, pay through PaisaPay and get the items through courier. This creates a record of the transaction, which can be useful if you face issues with a seller. Also, eBay doesn't release PaisaPay money to a seller unless it gets a confirmation that the product has been delivered

* If you run into an issue, raise a claim with the platform owner immediately. Also, communicate with the seller on email so you have some documentary proof

* If possible, buy from only the sellers that list their contact numbers and emails IDs

* If possible, buy only the goods that come with official warranty and not "seller warranty"

Shopping online? Be careful with third-party sellers - The Times of India

*www.economictimes.indiatimes.com/photo/45861408.cms

Sellers like Cloudtail and WS Retail on Amazon, Flipkart scaling up to grab top slots - Economic Times

Lenovo have their own online store for selling there products

prices will be high in "own store" products...
:)

OP
A

amit.tiger12

What did you decide?

???
my friend will decide.. I just told him... He will decide...
And when we went to buy laptop on lamington road, mumbai.. there we find some "dell, lenovo" authorized stores.. they were giving priority to "those" brands only, telling both of us to buy "this brand" only...
so he is finding out authorized brands stores, and now I told all this, what we are discussing in this thread..
So lets see what happens..
thanks.. all.. :)

OP
A

amit.tiger12

Online will still be a better deal.

yes.. he will buy from flipkart or amazon only.. thanks for all of yours reply.. let's go back to suggestions for him..

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/laptops-netbooks/190105-laptop-solidworx-mech-softwares-mechanical-engineering-below-50-000-a.html#post2204468

help me here friends...

Top Bottom