LENOVO A7000...Mobile Data issue

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Bought this Mobile from flipkart Flash Sale.

Everything is working fine. No heating issuer at all.

Inserted New Aircel 3g SIM in slot 1 that supports LTE/WCDMA/GSM with a 2g Pack.

Now when i am starting Mobile Data in the status bar The Letter "E" is not appearing. I have not done "Start 3G".

When i change Network Mode to WCDMA/GSM i get a cross sign beside the Tower Bar for sometime and then "E" appears.
After that no issue. When i switched off Mobile Data and reconnect after sometimes the same thing happens again until i switch between different Network Mode to make it appear.

Phone issue or Sim issue?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Bought this Mobile from flipkart Flash Sale.

Everything is working fine. No heating issuer at all.

Inserted New Aircel 3g SIM in slot 1 that supports LTE/WCDMA/GSM with a 2g Pack.

Now when i am starting Mobile Data in the status bar The Letter "E" is not appearing. I have not done "Start 3G".

When i change Network Mode to WCDMA/GSM i get a cross sign beside the Tower Bar for sometime and then "E" appears.
After that no issue. When i switched off Mobile Data and reconnect after sometimes the same thing happens again until i switch between different Network Mode to make it appear.

Phone issue or Sim issue?

phones searched for a 3g/h/h+ signal and didn't find one so "x" mark. it switched to GSM so u get E\

WCDMA=3G
GSM=2G

SIM..depends on operator, cell tower. try another sim.

i have a rooted a7000

Top Bottom