Lenovo A6000 Discussion Thread

abracadabra

Journeyman
Just looking to start a discussion on Lenovo A6000, one for the budget category, just help prospective buyers!

*cdn2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/lenovo/lenovo-a6000-1.jpg

Lenovo A6000 specifications:

• 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
  • 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
  • 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
  • Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
  • Dual (micro) SIM
  • 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
  • 2MP front-facing camera
  • 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
  • 2300mAh battery
  • Priced at Rs. 6999/-

Picture courtesy: GSMArena.com

- - - Updated - - -

Initial Unboxing and Overview from Geeky Ranjith

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqJRzUUjkU[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

Benchmarks are in, No USB OTG Support!

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LX5faA5bs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

vidhi

Right off the assembly line
sure, you can fo with Lenovo A6000 ..!!
if you are interested in brand of Lenovo.
it support 1 GB RAM, 8 MP Primary Camera and more Features.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Why is this phone not as popular? I thought it would be as popular as Moto E because of good brand and great specs at a good price.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Bought this phone, it is far better than Redmi 1S. No heating issues, screen is much better than redmi, very light weight and same size as that of redmi even with 5" screen. Battery backup is also very impressive.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Bought this phone, it is far better than Redmi 1S. No heating issues, screen is much better than redmi, very light weight and same size as that of redmi even with 5" screen. Battery backup is also very impressive.
Can you please tell me how is the call quality? I have read so many reviews saying that the call quality is very bad, can you confirm?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Can you please tell me how is the call quality? I have read so many reviews saying that the call quality is very bad, can you confirm?

Call quality is good. I didn't experience any call drops or hearing problems.

also, please provide some light on GPS.. i plan to use it for touring purposes [offline]

I didn't test the gps function. Will test it and post. The phone has no magnetometer, so no compass.

One thing I liked about this phone is the gprs/3g connectivity. With Redmi 1S, I was never able to get a stable connection in 2G using bsnl sim. But, this phone connects to 2G without any problem.

Battery backup is very good. It is over 24 hours since I charged it. Even now 30% charge is still remaining, with a light facebook, whatspp use and wifi-tethering enabled.

There are some cons like no notification led, no backlit buttons (redmi also has no backlit buttons, but it uses some kind of light reflecting red color buttons which are easy to see). No corning glass protection. The back panel is also not great.

Top Bottom