Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
sorry for bumpin but
Bachpan mein my parents used to scold me when I used to watch TV while reading magazines/comics/textbooks while eating my dinner !!! And I'm kinda fickle. Can't stay on the same thing for long. Need breaks... go to other places, come back l8r... of course, there is another reason for it... me being a Gemini !!! So a left-handed Gemini... multitaskin, multitalented, multiinterested dude!!!
im a gemini 2.
but there r 3 diff between the thing u posted
1st that im a kid
2nd.i dont need breaks
ans las im eating y dinner while writing this:-D

Hi yo lefties ! Me both rightie and leftie. Rightie in writing, but leftie in NFS playing, keyboard typing, and in several musical instruments.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
tech_your_future, mail2and... i'll stay a leftie all my life... come what may... me too bat right-handed, but bowl, shoot, play tennis left-handed...

& Ray, i never said all lefties are intelligent, I just said that they stand a better chance to be intelligent, compared to the righties :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Am a left handed batsman, though for every other purpose right handed.
mouse navigation is ambidextrous

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Am a southpaw,but dont agree with the theory of multitasking. I've seen many right-handers who do the same.(Of course, i multitask).Am a right-handed batsman,play tabla as a rightie(can do both left n right) would but can bowl only left-arm.Am very slow if i try to write right-handed.When i was small, i had difficulty in using right hand for eating etc,i would automatically try to use my left hand.Mouse navigation has become ambidextrous coz had to play some games with mouse on my left hand.

Yeah, the ambidextrous people would be using their brains more.But there are lots of ways in which a rightie could make use of his brain.Of all the great people , how many are left handed? About 10 %? which would imply lefties have twice the probability of being great.

I'm an ambidextrous
i can use left hand to an extent in writing (although i depend on right hand)
i use my left for typing and playing musical instruments

Hrithan2020

In the zone
i usually dont keep it on the left hand of the screen;use my right hand as i got used to that way.We have to place it on the left hand of the screen na if u are using mouse with left hand? What is the other option?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Though I'm right handed, 'coz of doing somethings using my left hand, I choose to use my left for those things. I can use a mouse with my left hand, use my left hand efficiently for putting food on my plate :D and I've tried my hand on bowling, but the strain is too much 'coz I'm a righty :D I see few people mention that they type using their left hand. Aren't you supposed to type using both hands? :confused:

A

Angie1313

I'm right-handed but I suffer from left hand envy...all the great sports players were all left handed...

Seems like all the smart ppl are lefties. righties are all useless.
I am multi. So my right and left brain both have suffitient activity and I am neither an over right brain activitied left handed guy who can't do mechanical work, or an extreme left brained right handed guy who can do nothing creative.

I have a balence of both.

Any other multis here ?

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Multi to a good extent... write left handed... multihanded mouse handling... bowling equally good with both hands... batting right preferred... creative & repeat jobs equally easy.... but ya... i always prefer being different & doin things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom