LED monitor ?

Viveck

Broken In
Hi all, Please could you suggest an LED monitor, 20 inch +, bigger the better,

thanks & Regards.

Last edited:

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
i also wana buy led b/w 22 to 24 inch. I spot samsung p23l. How s that.
Or suggest any other
Is there any led monitr exist with inbuilt tv tuner.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
i also wana buy led b/w 22 to 24 inch. I spot samsung p23l. How s that.
Or suggest any other
Is there any led monitr exist with inbuilt tv tuner.
same question - wats your budget?
also wats your main usage on that?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Only @a2mn2002 : Check this link....for 16K they are offering 23" TV cum PC Monitor...ClickIndia, as I have learnt from the members of this board itself, is reliable site for online shopping of e-goods.

Code:
*www.clickindia.com/detail.php?id=2435573

kameng85

Broken In
@a2mn2002

samsung xl2370 is a very good led monitor. Good look and sleek design with 5million:1 dynamic contrast ratio. 2ms response time, so good for gaming too.As far as the price is concerned it will cost around 16k~17k as per some Indian websites.
I have been looking for this model for quite a long time and my search still continues, no luck yet :cry:. Even the samsung india website showed no result for this model...but its available on samsung USA.

toofan

Technomancer
I had got my new LCD AOC 2236Vw yesterday. Its a 22 incher with full HD resolution and USB and price of 7750.00.

OP
V

Viveck

Broken In
@a2mn2002

samsung xl2370 is a very good led monitor. Good look and sleek design with 5million:1 dynamic contrast ratio. 2ms response time, so good for gaming too.As far as the price is concerned it will cost around 16k~17k as per some Indian websites.
I have been looking for this model for quite a long time and my search still continues, no luck yet :cry:. Even the samsung india website showed no result for this model...but its available on samsung USA.

That's the old model, after that came PX2370, but samsung dont wanna release LED's in Inida, India the dumping ground for Samsung, It wants to dump all its old lcds here cause no one else is buying them I guess... milk the cow till last drop...

Top Bottom