LED lights for cabinet

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
suggest me where to get LED lights preferably blue for my cabinet. am thinking of strips instead of solid ones. any one purchased online?

koolent

Youngling
Which is ur cabinet?? Buy as per the colors.. it will be better if you post an image of your cabinet.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
you can get the strips for various rates, and cheaper too in the local market (the electrical shops & lights-accessories shops); from 50/- per metre to 120/- metre. the ones with remote or a wired control are a bit costlier.

OP
M

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
you can get the strips for various rates, and cheaper too in the local market (the electrical shops & lights-accessories shops); from 50/- per metre to 120/- metre. the ones with remote or a wired control are a bit costlier.

The price is good.. but can i attach the led without much effort, like last time i saw the strip, it contained individual LED and each had to be soldered , if this was the one you mentioned about, that would be real pain and i would never prefer that.

or is the strip like interconnected led that can be connected to power source and then my work is done..

request to add some more details on this..:-?

OP
M

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
I guess it is available even cheaper at theitdepot.com for 850/- or so.

yes, i could find it, but is the light a small LED bulb, i was preferring a surface mount LED type that has very small led, but much effective..

any idea the strips can be found, Bangalore

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ max - LEDs in the strip are interconnected. you just have to attach the strip to a power-source.
you should be able to get the strips in the electronics market or in lights/decorations shops. hope that helps.

SuperIndian

Right off the assembly line
Hey I got those LEDs Can u tell me how to get them work
Means I just want to know that how to connect them as first I connected them directly they burstd off
I m beginner guys so will you please just help me in this??
:|:)

Top Bottom