League of Legends

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Re: League of legends community

Nowdays I can't win a single match because the lag gets so damn bad. I mean I randomly get spikes 5-10 mins, allowing the enemy laner to get an upperhand. Lag trolled me almost into B3. One more to go to B3(from B2).

thejunglegod

Journeyman

Nowdays I can't win a single match because the lag gets so damn bad. I mean I randomly get spikes 5-10 mins, allowing the enemy laner to get an upperhand. Lag trolled me almost into B3. One more to go to B3(from B2).

I don't think it's anything to do with the RIOT servers. It has to be your Internet connection. Cos I have been getting lag free playability since the connection issue was resolved. Check your Internet connection by running speedtest.na or similar programs.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

1 win till silver, 1 loss and i lose promotion :(

- - - Updated - - -

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/Silver.png

- - - Updated - - -

SILVER LEAGUE !! yay

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Free Dreadknight Garen apparently hosted by Riot themselves.

Free Dreadknight Garen - NA

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Anybody availed the giveaway I linked you all to? I did that for your benefit you know.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Thanks a lot my man but sorry, It installs a third party app which can follow and post tweets for you. Are you sure that is safe?

It doesn't. I am 100% sure it's legit. After you get the code(which you have to enter in in-game client's store's code section) you can unfollow whatever you decided to follow. Even better you can create a dummy twitter account. It worked for me and I can show you Dreadknight Garen skin :p.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

- - - Updated - - -

Everytime I see that Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, I remember one champion only

thejunglegod

Journeyman

I hope you guys have played the April Fools special Ultra Rapid Fire mode. It's as fun as LOL can get.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

I dint.. There is no fun playing with anti fun elements :)

We need to remember sometimes that LOL is a just a game in the end and is meant to make you have fun. Of all the game modes they've ever come out with including Hexakill, this is hands down the best. I, personally, had a blast playing it.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

We need to remember sometimes that LOL is a just a game in the end and is meant to make you have fun. Of all the game modes they've ever come out with including Hexakill, this is hands down the best. I, personally, had a blast playing it.

The problem is what you might find funny isnt really impressing me. As I said, proper builds with the measures to get a champ balanced is fun for me as it throws the challenge. And yes its just a game which I like to play with all its mighty little things that make me come back for it every single time.

Dont you think its just the same old arena battle that has nothing more to offer but you still find yourself playing it over and over again hoping to do better every time?? Is it not so God damn repititive and we still play it? thats because the challenge it offers and fun in trying out the challenge competing with other players like us.

Top Bottom