need 1 more win for promotion to B1, im too scared :/
I have lost my promotions like 5 times already

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Re: League of legends community

*i61.tinypic.com/f3uecg.png

need 1 more win for promotion to B1, im too scared :/
I have lost my promotions like 5 times already

In B1 stuff gets real. It's easy to own B3-5 guys but B1 guys are the real deal. They are actually better than SV. I got into a pretty bad losing streak in B1.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

*b0.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/orig/2785e000045d2d4ae39e8ec7ecc6266d.de9e072ddb6c894fd5e4b3d1a747380b.jpeg

*i61.tinypic.com/2m5kniw.png

R*PE
See that veigar AP... 1 hit death

thejunglegod

Journeyman

So a very frustrating thing has begin happening to me. The dreaded firewall error. Strangely, this has started happening after I installed the Garena LOL. It let's me pick a champ, however then I do not get the loading screen, just a black screen with and subsequently an error "firewall error". This has never happened to me before in my 2 years of LOL and now I'm unable to solve it. I've tried reinstalling and I've gone to the extent of reformatting my entire system, still the same.
Read about this error on the net and apparently it's a very common error which may be from RIOT's end. And I'm helpless now and don't know what to do. I'm already in Bronze V, so no worries but I feel guilty since I've not been able to join games and hence, fcked over 4 teammates in the process. Any solutions guys?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

So a very frustrating thing has begin happening to me. The dreaded firewall error. Strangely, this has started happening after I installed the Garena LOL. It let's me pick a champ, however then I do not get the loading screen, just a black screen with and subsequently an error "firewall error". This has never happened to me before in my 2 years of LOL and now I'm unable to solve it. I've tried reinstalling and I've gone to the extent of reformatting my entire system, still the same.
Read about this error on the net and apparently it's a very common error which may be from RIOT's end. And I'm helpless now and don't know what to do. I'm already in Bronze V, so no worries but I feel guilty since I've not been able to join games and hence, fcked over 4 teammates in the process. Any solutions guys?

which anti-virus? Try disabling it.

- - - Updated - - -

which anti-virus? Try disabling it.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

I had Kaspersky when I was with my pre formatted system. Currently, I don't even have an Antivirus installed.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Windows button -> Check Firewall status -> Disable it
Also try deleting as many friends in your friends list as possible.. I know this sounds strange but apparently this fixes the issue for many people.. happened with me on my laptop, and it fixed after I did that
What is your garena username ? and ingame summoner name

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

So far nothing on this. There is a 150 pages thread running in LOL NA forum with no real fix or help from RIOT yet. I have played a LOL game 3 days ago and i have raised a ticket with RIOT myself. Wait for them to fix it. Infact they only acknowledged the problem after the thread was already 96 pages.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

So far nothing on this. There is a 150 pages thread running in LOL NA forum with no real fix or help from RIOT yet. I have played a LOL game 3 days ago and i have raised a ticket with RIOT myself. Wait for them to fix it. Infact they only acknowledged the problem after the thread was already 96 pages.

So you've come across the problem as well? Damn!
I raised a ticket myself and was pleasantly surprised with a return mail. It seemed a default message though asking me to check my firewall and any third party Antivirus. It however, asked me to do some tests and send them the logs for the same , which I did. I'm waiting for a response now.
It's bloody frustrating I tell you. Played a few Dota games in the meanwhile.

And Nerevarine, I uninstalled garena the moment I couldn't connect to my LOL NA. I will give it a try again if riot is unable to fix it. My summoner name is the same as in NA - Hippodotamus

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

So you've come across the problem as well? Damn!
I raised a ticket myself and was pleasantly surprised with a return mail. It seemed a default message though asking me to check my firewall and any third party Antivirus. It however, asked me to do some tests and send them the logs for the same , which I did. I'm waiting for a response now.
It's bloody frustrating I tell you. Played a few Dota games in the meanwhile.

And Nerevarine, I uninstalled garena the moment I couldn't connect to my LOL NA. I will give it a try again if riot is unable to fix it. My summoner name is the same as in NA - Hippodotamus

Well I sent a pissed off ticket actually and they gave me a response that there are huge number of tickets in similar lines they are working on and they will contact me in few days. Provided all the logs and tests in advance as I know how their support works :p

I might install garena myself today :)

snap

Lurker

League SCANDAL ; MUST READ ; SOURCE BY FORMER PRO ADC FIMIR ( NAJIN BLACK SWORD ; AHQ KOREA ) MATCH FIXING SCANDAL : leagueoflegends

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

League SCANDAL ; MUST READ ; SOURCE BY FORMER PRO ADC FIMIR ( NAJIN BLACK SWORD ; AHQ KOREA ) MATCH FIXING SCANDAL : leagueoflegends

unable to open at office.. can u post the important parts of it?? please.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

ANOTHER VERSION OF THREAD TRANSLATED Because the full translation post that /u/harry921103 did got removed by the mods, here it is: fangel123 comments on League SCANDAL ; MUST READ ; SOURCE BY FORMER PRO ADC FIMIR ( NAJIN BLACK SWORD ; AHQ KOREA ) MATCH FIXING SCANDAL

More clear translation thanks to AskMeAboutZombies AskMeAboutZombies comments on League SCANDAL ; MUST READ ; SOURCE BY FORMER PRO ADC FIMIR ( NAJIN BLACK SWORD ; AHQ KOREA ) MATCH FIXING SCANDAL

OFFICIAL INVEN POST BY INVEN MODS Àü AHQ ÄÚ¸®¾Æ ¼Ò¼Ó 'Çǹ̸£', ·Ñ轺 ½ÂºÎÁ¶ÀÛ Æø·Î ÈÄ ÀÚ»ì ½Ãµµ

Hoon has posted that Fimir is in a hospital and is currently being treated. ( surgery) Thank you for all the support and the worries.*****************************

Credit goes to itsyourwouldof itsyourwouldof comments on League SCANDAL ; MUST READ ; SOURCE BY FORMER PRO ADC FIMIR ( NAJIN BLACK SWORD ; AHQ KOREA ) MATCH FIXING SCANDAL

One of the comments from KT Mulroc: TRANSLATION "I was sued for defamation last year for trying to bring this to light. Unfortunately, by Korean law, if you use a person's real name to defame them, you're liable under the Defamation law - regardless of whether you're right or wrong. He insisted that he had received a sponsorship and I ended up having to pay a fine, but I was less concerned about a little fine and more concerned that he would sue Minki too. Also - Minki, we knew each other since our NA server days, and we spent a month together playing for Najin Sword. Both of us had to leave the team before we really even had a real chance to play, but thanks to the kindness of people around me, I was able to join KT while you were set adrift, and I always thought that was unfortunate. So when I heard that you joined a team called AHQ, I thought that was fantastic. But it sucked that your team ended the way it did, and I found out that your team was made for ToTo for the first time while drinking with Hoon. I got so pissed that I tried to reveal what happened, but my post was deleted and I got sued and fined and was worried that you would get in even more trouble because of it. But nothing worries me more than the fact that what you're doing right now is ****ed up. It's extremely brave of you to try to reveal the truth, so if you can read this, please stop what you're doing right now. And if you're the son of a ***** who took advantage of the fact that a player's family was poor and knew that he couldn't say no to you to fix matches for your gambling, you shouldn't **** up a people's lives like this just to satisfy your own greed."

Kespa , Riot Korea , and the korean police already seem to be organizing an investigation. ?? '??? ??' ?? ?? ??-e???

tl;dr Noh Dae Chul ( Manager of AHq : NO TIES WITH AHQ WHATSOEVER) comes up with a plan, gets 5 highly top tier ranker/players and create a team. Tells them bullshit lies to try to make them purposely lose and toto off their loses to make profit. Players had no idea what was happening and believed that OGN threatened them until they found out they had no official sponsor from AHq. (TOTO , AKA ONLINE BETTING FOR SPORTS/ESPORTS/)

Ogn had no idea this was going on(THEY WERE NOT INVOLVED) , this was all planned by Noh Dae Chul.
Opposing teams also had no idea what was going on , no other players at the time knew about it.
Ahq Promise (fimir) did not try to commit suicide just for this sole reason. He had many personal problems , you can check his facebook page but please do not post it here. (rules)
We do not know if actscene did purposely throw his game , honestly , I remember one game of the set and he seemed like he was actually playing. They could have just lost due to skill differences/stress/pressure from the coach. Please don't judge until we know everything. Please remember that it was their career , not just some game.

UPDATED TO SUMMARIZE

Promise (fimir) is being treated in a hospital right now. He is in critical condition.

*twitter.com/insideKLoL *twitter.com/ggCMonteCristo For more updates

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

LOL NA started connecting games from yesterday for me. Played 3 ranked since yesterday and connected all the three games without once being crashed or asked to reconnect. A good sign after a weeks wait for a game.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

LOL NA started connecting games from yesterday for me. Played 3 ranked since yesterday and connected all the three games without once being crashed or asked to reconnect. A good sign after a weeks wait for a game.

Yeah, started working for me too since last night. The troubles I went through to fix the GODDAMN thing and realizing that the problem was from RIOT's end is a little frustrating. But I guess if it's all good now then i have no worries.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/T.png
3 more matches for silver, wish me luck guys

BTW, I met a personal enemy in ranked today.. he was in enemy team.. I went apeshit on him 10/1 that biatch

Top Bottom