LCD Monitor (samsung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
mAV3 said:
i dont know but there's a huge visual difference between both of them ..... crt was sharper than this lcd ..... if u see my avatar in crt the player was smooth but in lcd i can actually make out the pixels

what resolution did you work on when on the CRT?

aadipa

Padawan
I am sure there must be some issue with setting you are working with.

I am having a simillar LCD and I am satisfed with it, though viewing angle is a big issue. I cannt view this LCD from positions other than directly in front of screen. If monitor is higher than eye level, all colors looks darker. Apart from this, there is no problem with colors or sharpness.

Ch@0s

In the zone
aadipa said:
I am sure there must be some issue with setting you are working with.

I am having a simillar LCD and I am satisfed with it, though viewing angle is a big issue. I cannt view this LCD from positions other than directly in front of screen. If monitor is higher than eye level, all colors looks darker. Apart from this, there is no problem with colors or sharpness.

Thats the standard characteristic of all TN panels. Viewing angles are not that special on TNs.

red_hat

Broken In
Anyone has Viewsonic ,if so plz give review .
Anyway Sony LCDs looks damn cool I loved it but its costly .
its current price is Rs.15000/ of 17" whereas Viewsonic & Samsung nearly 10000 bugs

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I have a Viewsonic. It works perfectly for me. No dead pixels, no ghosting and great viewing angles. What 10000 bugs are you talking about?

satyamy

Alive Again...
@MAV pls can u tell me the cost of 17" TFT u bought......?

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
it costed me .... 12,250 something not sure whether it was 250 or soemthing else but definitely less than 12,500

and yeah its bucks

red_hat

Broken In
few weeks before I enquired in Lamington road
Samsung 17" - Rs.11250
Viewsonic 17" -Rs.10900
Sony 17" -Rs.15000

I am waiting for some monts and will go for 19"

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i finally found a solution to my problem .... clear type fonts .... im so happy .... the display sure looks sexy now .... display properties->appearance->effects->(frm 2nd drop-down) select clear type ... and voila the display becomes really cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom