Launching our magazine 'techwit'

OP
sparx

sparx

TechFanatic
I have an idea to have a Short Science fiction of 1500 words maybe published in the mag. Would like to know from chippians how is the idea and if anybody is interested to pen(or keyboard) the short story

Anyways our latest short tutorial on usenet : *www.techwitmagazine.com/2011/11/ ... html#links

OP
sparx

sparx

TechFanatic
We are currently working the December edition of the mag. If anyone of the TDF members have any articles for publishing ion the mag, they can submit it to us before 9th of December 2011. Mail it to us at contact.techwit@gmail.com.
We will really appreciate product reviews and tutorials.

reshadat

Broken In
Great Work there! I have seen some of the Gaurav's posts and I must say he writes very well.

I like the magazine. Although it would be great if you can use your own website for hosting pdf files.

If you need any help from me regarding domain registration/hosting or need articles related to iPhone jailbreaking/unlocking, then please let me know.

Awesome work Guys!!!!

Whistler81

The One and Only
You should migrate to Wordpress Blogger is not at all good for such a website. But content is what matters do be cafeful about that. Good Luck and Well Done.

OP
sparx

sparx

TechFanatic
Techwit January 2012 issue launced

read it on

Techwit Magazine Leaders of Innovative & Technological Reviews

or

Techwit January 2012

Top Bottom