Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
reports show that 9600GT is just around 1%-2% slower than 3870. Which means there is no need to put that extra 7k for the 3870. Damn. why the hell is ATI keeping it's high product pricing in India. This is the emerging market. This will only spill trouble for them.

anyways, Better get 9600GT. Because once again the performance difference in 9600t and 8800g is not worth the extra 6k :)

Last edited:

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
pls tell me with price recommendation a good 22" or 24" lcd monitor looking for VFM

also of internal tv tuner card wide screen support and also tata sky works then preferable

a good 500gb external 3.5 HDD

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
what willl be the price of the following?

Intel Atom ( I dont know the speed and the specs... can u help me?)

1 GB ddr2

80gb sata 2

15" LCD 1024x768 (cheapest one; for office and internet use only)

Cabinet for intel atom (small one that looks good for living room; preferably horizontal)

MM KB+Mouse

Stereo Speakers....

thanks in advance

Artemis

The Last Puff
Please can anyone tell me where can i get 12" ccfl lights for my PC:mad:, i'm close to completing my modding and i'm no closer to getting one than when i started to search for it!!!!:(

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I want to know nvidia 7050 based motherboards and also prices . . . Can someone suggest me some in this matter . . .

Or is it 7150 . . .

Or is it 7150 . . .

Last edited:

kuki_295

Journeyman
Please can anyone tell me where can i get 12" ccfl lights for my PC:mad:, i'm close to completing my modding and i'm no closer to getting one than when i started to search for it!!!!:(

Hey try this *techshop.in/store/index.php?cPath=24_275
and this *www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=50&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Artemis

The Last Puff
What is the price of 512 MB DDR1 PC2100 Dimm and a 256MB one

Also a Lite-On LH-20A1P i have heard that it take ages to recognize a DVD??? is it true...

And for a GF6200 AGP8x card which one shuld i buy?? and how much right now, my old one blew up!!!

pillainp

Journeyman
Two very quick questions:

1) Are nVidia 680i SLI (not LT) boards available, and if so can anyone give me a price point for either the XFX/Asus solution or the eVGA 680i SLI (A1/T1; A1 preferred)?

2) Who are the dealers?

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
hello what is the price of blank dvd-9 at nehru place, delhi.
I want single sided dual layer blank dvd , i would purchase a spindle of 50 dvds.
here at palika 1 moserbaer dvd-9 is available for rs.100
but the spindle is not available.
anyone who is deciding to visit pallika could tell me the price? thx

nvidia

-----ATi-----

Also a Lite-On LH-20A1P i have heard that it take ages to recognize a DVD??? is it true...

And for a GF6200 AGP8x card which one shuld i buy?? and how much right now, my old one blew up!!!
512 MB DDR1 costs around 1.3k and 256MB DDR1 costs about 800(Both Transcend)

I use a Lite-on drive and i would recommend you to stay away from Lite-on.

You can get a 7300 for around 3.5k

ashok jain

QUAD USER

Hi !

512 MB DDR1 , dynet cost 800/- , transcend cost 900/-
256 MB hynix chipset cost 500/- , dynet or transcend is not available.

on DVD frony use SAMSUNG OR SONY only. both are good .

XFX GF6200 AGP cost apx 1900/- 3 year warranty , good buy .

mandeep_m91

Broken In
Any idea about price of MSI or EVGA or XFX 9600GT in New Delhi??

EVGA 8600 GT == 4k
C2D E7200 == 5.8k
2 GB DDR2 RAM 800 MHz Transcend == Rs 1900
ASUS P5 KPL VM mobo == 3k

cheers!!

Top Bottom