Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
well officially my mobo has dual channel memory architecture for 800/667 mhz.so i doubt if i go for pc2-8500 series ram,then will it be compatible??

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
gannu_rox said:
^^^Up mine...

Dats d worst lqd coolin solution eve found... Dun trust my words... Do a review n find out....

Ppl who've bot it found it xtremely bad.... D Ultra 120's beta it seems..
/quote]

I wish u were right but hey!
check this out!
*www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/super_cooling/CoolerMaster/MiniAquagateR80/index.htm
*www.rage3d.com/reviews/cooling/aquagateminir80/

I m unable to find anything negative about this Kid, if u can find out anything then send me the link.

Next thing is Danger Den and Swiftech GT which are expensive stuff. I got CM Hyper 48 and i m preety happy with it & they say its the best air cooling solution from Cooler Mater at the time i bought it, can't say whats best now, The Aquagate was really expensive at that time otherwise i would have bought it the same day.

gannu_rox

In the zone
keith_j_snyder2 said:
I wish u were right but hey!
check this out!
*www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/super_cooling/CoolerMaster/MiniAquagateR80/index.htm
*www.rage3d.com/reviews/cooling/aquagateminir80/

I m unable to find anything negative about this Kid, if u can find out anything then send me the link.

Next thing is Danger Den and Swiftech GT which are expensive stuff. I got CM Hyper 48 and i m preety happy with it & they say its the best air cooling solution from Cooler Mater at the time i bought it, can't say whats best now, The Aquagate was really expensive at that time otherwise i would have bought it the same day.

Here is one...

*www.rage3d.com/reviews/cooling/aquagateminir80/index.php?p=4

But then see the diff bw the stock cooling and the r80..

Diff is lower.. Compare tat with d Ultra 120 air coolin...

Well best of the air coolers inc d Ultra 120 Xt... Scythe Infinity...

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^
yup the best out their is (690g based)MSi K9agm -fih it has ati x1250:D costs 4k
& an even better board is sapphire's 690g based mobo but it is costlier at 5.5k
go get it mate:D

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
hi guyz.
can nyone tell me is zalman cpu coolers are available in India?
models preferred - Zalman CNPS8700 LED CPU Cooler,Zalman CNPS9700 LED All Copper Heatpipe CPU Cooler,Zalman CNPS9500 LED CPU Cooler.
and if possible the approx. price.
thnx in advance:).

philcom

Bedroom DJ :)
Hi all,
Would you please guide me regarding my query?
Is there any M-audio dealer located in Calcutta ? And specifically what is the current price of M-audio Delta1010Lt sound card ?
Any help in this regard will be earnestly appreciated.
Thank you .
regards

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
gannu_rox said:
Here is one...

*www.rage3d.com/reviews/cooling/aquagateminir80/index.php?p=4

But then see the diff bw the stock cooling and the r80..

Diff is lower.. Compare tat with d Ultra 120 air coolin...

Well best of the air coolers inc d Ultra 120 Xt... Scythe Infinity...
Well ofcourse 120 is better than 80 but if u are saying that is not good enough then i believe we have to use the radiator from car...or rather from Mack trucks...or use Liquid nitrogen,then we can say that its really lowering the temp.LOL.

But i believe no one agrees on this,not even me.These setups will definately raise electricity bill but the whole idea was less power consumption and a valuse for money stuff.
I still believe that the R80 is still value for money if u are not a serious overclocker.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

Hmm... I have ordered one 120 eXtreme with 120mm Panflo FAN ... still to receive that as status of the order page is howsing Despacthed from USA AirPort Chicago since the 1st day of order !!!

Your item left the United States from Chicago (O'Hare) AMC at 2:52 PM on July 4, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

All this wait makes me feel was it a good buy :( :(

janitha

Wise Old Owl
philcom said:
Hi all,
Would you please guide me regarding my query?
Is there any M-audio dealer located in Calcutta ? And specifically what is the current price of M-audio Delta1010Lt sound card ?
Any help in this regard will be earnestly appreciated.
Thank you .
regards

At www.computerwarehousepricelist.com , M-Audio Delta 1010 LT Internal is quoted at Rs.14600/-.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^^

Hmm... I have ordered one 120 eXtreme with 120mm Panflo FAN ... still to receive that as status of the order page is howsing Despacthed from USA AirPort Chicago since the 1st day of order !!!

All this wait makes me feel was it a good buy :( :(

IS it USPS ? My Mobo was shipped and the site was like never updated.

philcom

Bedroom DJ :)
janitha said:
At www.computerwarehousepricelist.com , M-Audio Delta 1010 LT Internal is quoted at Rs.14600/-.

Wonderful ! Thanks a quadrillion for your this kind helping hand !

Is there any M-audio Shop/dealer in Calcutta where I can directly purchase the aforementioned sound card ?

regards

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
@sukhdeepsinghkohli

Yup...

:( :(
Ah! Dont worry then. Your Package will be droped by none other than our lazy old fellows Indian Postal Department Dakiya on his cycle. Atleast mine did. I asked where was he...he said "oh main kehya sirji....aaaj cycle te jagha nahi...kaal leh jayegay....." :lol:

Top Bottom