Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ashok wrote:
dear ,
your CPU is 478 pin cpu , where as now PIN cpu board is not available .
Intel has stop mfg 478PIN boards from 1st june.
u have go For Chipset board , u will get Gigabyte & Asrock Boards with 845 / 865 chipset ,

regards.

So how are these Gigabyte and Asrock Boards?? are they better or equal in performance than the Intel's ???

Cheers n e-peace...

coolvb_27

Right off the assembly line
I need a 965G based motherbaord for Core 2 Duo. (in bangalore)

After doing local search i found out the following is available here are..

Intel DG965RY m/b --> 6.6K
Has anyone used it ( Would like to get feedback from him).

I'm specifically looking for ASus P5B-V or Gigabyte GA-965G-DS3.

For P5B-V, i enquired from Rashi Peripherals and he reported that it is unavailable. Only micro-ATX version is available (P5B-VM for ~11k).
This seems strange from a ASUS distributor as I've seen in numerous other forums people mentioning availability of P5B-V for about ~10K.

And the price quoted for VM seems to be bit too high.

Other alternative is to get Gigabyte GA-965G-DS3. I was reported by one dealer that it is available for ~11K but next day he refused saying that it is not available at all, anywhere. Strange, again.:confused:

Need to get any of these m/b in Bangalore.
If someone can tell me a good dealer where i can source it.

Thanks in advance..

sabret00the

Youngling
hey someone tell me which is one is better between the 2 chipsets:Intel 975(older technology) or the Intel 965(newer technology)?
I was looking at the Asus P5W DH Dlx (based on Intel 975) as this motherboard has almost everything I need and it is affordable at Rs.14500/- but not sure which one of the 2 is futureproof.Although Asus says the motherboard is QuadCore Ready,still wanted to confirm from u guys.Say wat guys?

Kniwor

Learner
sabret00the said:
hey someone tell me which is one is better between the 2 chipsets:Intel 975(older technology) or the Intel 965(newer technology)?

although intel claims that 965 is better than 975, but the bnchmarks show this otherwise, may be chipset implementation is the reason, but even in intel boards the difference is in favour of 975, so to the night, 975 is better.

as I am planning to make a rig next year may or june using Striker Extreme MB of Asus, please let me know more of this board is it a right choice and how much in total I have to shellout for a mid range rig, I will be using 1gb either 800mz or 667mz ddr2 ram, cpu core2duo e6700 2.4gz, a midrange gpu, and a well defined reasonable tower and prefering17"lcd vdu.

optumsprime

Broken In
For Best and Least Price Kingston Original RAM:

Shop. No4, Ground Floor,
Ganga Building,
Tara Temple Lane,
Lemington Road,
Mumbai:lol:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey everyone , I have a Acer Travel Mate lappy with 40 GB Hdd & 256 MB ram .
what wud be the cost for a 120 GB & 300 GB HDD for laptop . Also i wud be upgrading to a 512(or 1024) MB ram together with a dirt cheap graphics card. The config wud vary depending on the prices .

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i own a 915 asrock mobo , i thought i'll to switch with a intel board . or any other good board , so i wanted to know its price.

optumsprime

Broken In
sabret00the said:
Guys just chkd out in deltapage that a Zebronics 7600GT costs only Rs.7050/- only:twisted:

i think its wrong becoz yesterday i bought XFX 7600GT simple model .there is two model one is simple and another is overclocking model.the overclocking model is about 12500.

sabret00the

Youngling
^^Your talking about the following:pCIe - GeForce 7600 GT - XFX 256MB DDR3
[XFX GeForce 7600GT 256MB]Rs.11,856/-I'am talking about the Zebronics card......its got very good review from Digit.:cool:

optumsprime

Broken In
sabret00the said:
^^Your talking about the following:pCIe - GeForce 7600 GT - XFX 256MB DDR3
[XFX GeForce 7600GT 256MB]Rs.11,856/-I'am talking about the Zebronics card......its got very good review from Digit.:cool:

XFX GeForce 7600GT 256MB DDR-3= Rs10900

Top Bottom